Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- BoucherCon: an Author's Guide ~ misteriopress.com/2015/10/bouche… via @kbowenwriter #writing #conferencetips 8 hours ago
- 7 Reasons Understanding Point of View is Essential to Writing Great Fiction marcykennedy.com/2015/10/7-reas… #writetips 10 hours ago
- #WritingSprints happening for the next THREE hours on Facebook. Join us! facebook.com/events/1679032… #1k1hr 22 hours ago
- Write Up a Storm is halfway over. We still have 11 hours of group sprints to go. Join us! facebook.com/events/1679032… #wordmongering #NaNoPrep 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: gluten-free
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading
At last Sunday’s check-in, I was still pretty much under an ice-pack, going through gluten withdrawal. It was brutal. A full 7 days of crushing headaches and rollercoaster blood sugar. Add in some hunger pains, and there you had it. … Continue reading
You betcha! How am I so positive this is true? Well, those who’ve been in the game longer than me say so, for one. Here’s Chuck Wendig and Kristen Lamb on how diet affects writing. Plus, as of last Tuesday, I … Continue reading
Yesterday, in our Life List Friday, we had a huge daisy chain of blog hops that stretched for miles through the Twittersphere. We hosted, blogged, drank virtual drinks and attempted to inspire writers everywhere. Did it work? Anne-Mhair almost didn’t … Continue reading