Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at It’s Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- How to Change an Excel Chart to Ascending Order shar.es/1WDi56 via @eHow #Excel #smallbiz 8 hours ago
- 10 Keywords, and other great advice from @ChuckWendig ~ terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/01… #writetip 13 hours ago
- 'Our business in life is not to get ahead of others but to get ahead of ourselves...' - Stewart B. Johnson onforb.es/VgtWcY #quote 3 days ago
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: gluten-free
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading
At last Sunday’s check-in, I was still pretty much under an ice-pack, going through gluten withdrawal. It was brutal. A full 7 days of crushing headaches and rollercoaster blood sugar. Add in some hunger pains, and there you had it. … Continue reading
You betcha! How am I so positive this is true? Well, those who’ve been in the game longer than me say so, for one. Here’s Chuck Wendig and Kristen Lamb on how diet affects writing. Plus, as of last Tuesday, I … Continue reading
Yesterday, in our Life List Friday, we had a huge daisy chain of blog hops that stretched for miles through the Twittersphere. We hosted, blogged, drank virtual drinks and attempted to inspire writers everywhere. Did it work? Anne-Mhair almost didn’t … Continue reading