Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Keep your soul happy... #ReadingMatters twitter.com/DIYauthor/stat… 17 hours ago
- RT @NakedEditor: RT - @JennyHansenCA broke open TheSecret to writing IntenselyVolatileDialogue! It's awesome bit.ly/WriteDirtyFigh… https:… 1 day ago
- RT @mischievousmali: Great info! @SusanSpann discusses some of the rights a publisher needs: bit.ly/1V9iRnh via @JennyHansenCA | #… 1 day ago
- What Rights Does a Publisher Really Need? (Part 1) writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/what-r… via @SusanSpann #pubtip #author 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: More Cowbell
There are two sure things about any election year: Everyone has an opinion, and many of those opinions are going to get your panties in a wad. Today is the Iowa Caucus, so the American election cycle has officially begun. It’s also the … Continue reading
I love my birthday. I always have. It’s not about the presents. It’s not (really) about the cake. When I think of birthday gifts, I think of the people. Spending time with my husband while the kidlet is in school. … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious undie-based … Continue reading
The More Cowbell Tour spanned 29 days and 15 states. It was wild and memorable and fun. And tiring. But the Little Bean started kindergarten last week and I am BAA-A-A-CK. Here are some highlights. Continue reading
Because the More Cowbell Universe loves me, one of my readers sent me a link to Squirrel Underpants. They’re too small for me, but I thought they might give you some wild weekend chitter-chatter. Endorsed by SmallAnimalDecency.com, these babies are a … Continue reading
The short answer to the title question is: not as much lately. Y’all have been a bit neglected of late. I’ve had two hilarious Undie Chronicles on deck for three weeks now, with not so much time to write them because … Continue reading
In the last two weeks, the Hubs and I have engaged in the energy-sapping double-whammy of “garage sale” and “kid party” over back-to-back weekends. The kid party, complete with margaritas and a bounce house, was a blast. The garage sale? Oh, … Continue reading
We believe in starting the week here with a gigantic belly laugh, so take a moment to go potty, shoo your kids out, put down that beverage and strap in for the ride. [Disclaimer: There are cooties all over my house, so … Continue reading
The U.S. Patent and Trade Offices banned these Norwegian Undies, called (wait for it) “ComfyBalls.” As far as I can tell, they’re traditional boxers with “just a little bit more” here and there. I’ve been sitting on this post for … Continue reading
Twitter blew up this week with “DeflateGate” aka “BallGate.” For those of you who don’t follow the post-season football playoffs, “BallGate” can be translated to “sports fans freaking over Patriot’s quarterback, Tom Brady, and his 16% deflated balls.” Tweets were flying with trending hashtags … Continue reading