Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Memorial Day Tribute to Heroes: A Memoir Moment goo.gl/9Bgt6E via @KathyPooler 6 hours ago
- RT @CNN: How are you spending Memorial Day? Here are scenes from across the country: cnn.it/1KunrKw http://t.co/lBzRphkmsm 7 hours ago
- Fantastic post by @kcraftwriter ~ a must-read for all #authors. twitter.com/jesswitkins/st… 7 hours ago
- RT @davidmfprosser: Disable the Green-Eyed Monster Before it Disables You writersinthestormblog.com/2015/05/disabl… via @JennyHansenCA 7 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: WANA International
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading