Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Beauty of Connections – #BOAW16
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- The Moveable Muse (or "how to make time for writing") by @aimiekrunyan: writersinthestormblog.com/2016/05/the-mo… #amwriting #writingtips 19 hours ago
- My favorite writing #quoteoftheday... twitter.com/PBRWriter/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: What Does it Mean to be a Writer AND a Perfectionist? writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/what-d… via @JennyHansenCA#WUInspire 3 days ago
- RT @colleen_m_story: Mental Exhaustion: Hitting the (Writing) Wall. Via @AriMeghlen #amwriting bit.ly/241QHTN https://t.co/ZwrnKd… 3 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: WANA International
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading