Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- #AprilFools for writers! LMAO!! --> 10 Secrets to Writing a Best Selling Novel: girlfriendsbookclub.org/2015/03/ten-se… #amwriting 1 hour ago
- I love this post so much! How You Can Help Your Favorite Authors ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/how-yo… via @bookgal #amreading #books 15 hours ago
- Embrace your "awesome" with this post! The Question Too Many Women Ask ~ wp.me/p1MTDO-1Gn via @AugstMcLaughlin #women 16 hours ago
- How to Create a Bar Graph in an Excel Spreadsheet: ehow.com/how_9698_creat… via @eHow #excel #smallbiz 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: WANA International
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading