Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- READ THIS. It's awesome. (Made. My. Day.) Mean Girls and Revelations ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1z3 via @myndishafer #wisdomwednesday 12 hours ago
- Escalate Story Tension By Making Your Characters Fight Dirty - writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… #pubtip 13 hours ago
- Congrats to my @OCCRWA friend, Marie! "Marie Ferrarella Lands 12-Book Deal With Harlequin" ~ adweek.it/1SwWOcH #RWA 1 day ago
- Great book from @patiencegriffin! #amreading twitter.com/TheBookTweeter… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Writing Challenge
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. I tend to arrive at December 1st a … Continue reading
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading
This is my first ROW80 Update this round. Considering we started on October 1st, I’m just a wee bit behind! ROW80 is the writing challenge that understands you have a life so I’m rolling with it. For more information about … Continue reading
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. ~W. Somerset Maugham Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I know we’ve talked about this before. I’ve even brought you people like Margie Lawson, Susan Mallery and Stephen J. Cannell who … Continue reading