Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @ReadersGazette: So funny Jimmy Fallon and Michael Keaton reading Kids Birdman Scripts readersgazette.com/fun/videos/1/ This is so f #funny 83 htt… 1 day ago
- Hubby's Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna... wp.me/p1sxbT-2f8 #MondayBlogs 2 days ago
- Thanks, Kathy! And the playlist is growing... #IYKWIM twitter.com/kbowenwriter/s… 2 days ago
- Need to negotiate a fair contract? Read this post! #amwriting twitter.com/mischievousmal… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Writing Challenge
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading
This is my first ROW80 Update this round. Considering we started on October 1st, I’m just a wee bit behind! ROW80 is the writing challenge that understands you have a life so I’m rolling with it. For more information about … Continue reading
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. ~W. Somerset Maugham Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I know we’ve talked about this before. I’ve even brought you people like Margie Lawson, Susan Mallery and Stephen J. Cannell who … Continue reading