Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- Perfect timing, @PiperBayard ~ Two of my faves --> RT @Chris_Clukey: "Password" and "secretaryofawesome" #HillaryEmailPasswords 1 hour ago
- RT @AWAI_Online: 10 Fun Exercises That Will Help You Become a Better Entrepreneur: ow.ly/JXOUO via @NeilPatel 1 hour ago
- RT @suzkelman: Book Pregnant: The Five Stages of 'Birthing a Story' writersinthestormblog.com/2014/08/book-p… via @JennyHansenCA 1 hour ago
- RT @robertleebrewer: Who's up for writing a poem a day in April? Prepare for the 2015 April PAD Challenge! bit.ly/1DNMYWZ #amwriting 1 hour ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Writing Challenge
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading