Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Do you have a kitty? You need: "Complete #Kitten Care" by Amy Shojai! goo.gl/nLuqv6 via @amyshojai 1 day ago
- FANTASTIC post!! --> #NotSorry: 5 Things I No Longer Apologize For wp.me/p1MTDO-1HD via @AugstMcLaughlin #women 1 day ago
- Go P!nk!! @Pink Defends Body Image after Twitter Attacks: wp.me/p327dV-12g via @NNP_W_Light #socmed #health 1 day ago
- #Writing About Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Multitasking ~ goo.gl/z09gOu via @AngelaAckerman 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Writing Challenge
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading