Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- Sunday morning art project - ROBOTS! #SundayFunday #kids #crafty instagram.com/p/-rSq6NCn3w/ 1 day ago
- RT @WinterDolphin: We hope you’re having as much fun this Sunday as Hope seems to be while chasing bubbles! #SundayFunDay #CMAlife https://… 2 days ago
- RT @MicheleLisiecki: Critique Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… … via @JennyHansenCA 2 days ago
- RT @Porter_Anderson: "Twitterific" from @ElizabethSCraig & @Hiveword: @AngieDicken @JennyHansenCA @WittySwearWords @ChristyDistler https://… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading