Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- #Inspiration: Change The Way We Think--"Positive Thinking" bit.ly/1Dt6PKG via @rjevans23 13 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @JennyHansenCA @davidmfprosser @GonzoLecture 1 day ago
- Oh my!!! SNL's Hillary Announcement Spoof Included a Bill Cameo - klou.tt/17naoxvme4alz #politics 2 days ago
- You’ve Got to Face Your Challenge to Fix It - 6 Questions to as #God in times of strife: wp.me/p5pKFC-5K 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading