Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- A treasure chest of great advice - in the post & the comments! Stirring Higher Emotions by @DonMaass: writerunboxed.com/2015/01/07/sti… #writetip 19 hours ago
- There were only 3 ZIP codes in America without any Ashley Madison accounts —@here they are: techinsider.io/the-only-three… #relationships 1 day ago
- RT @A_SliceofOrange: A Slice of Orange Daily is out! paper.li/A_SliceofOrang… Stories via @JinaBacarr @Jenniferlyon @JennyHansenCA 1 day ago
- Huzzah!! 3 Ways Coffee Boosts Creativity & Makes You A Better #Writer ~ goinswriter.com/coffee-creativ… via @jeffgoins #amwriting 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading