Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- My car place is so retro cool! #classic #vintage #oldschool instagram.com/p/-hS1j2in6C/ 1 day ago
- Do you have a "fear of the bird?" 5 Signs You Have "Turkey Block" - wp.me/p1sxbT-1ve #Thanksgiving #TurkeyDay2015 2 days ago
- RT @RachelintheOC: uber-honored to be featured today on @femininecollect #MondayBlogs -- thank you! twitter.com/femininecollec… 3 days ago
- Pfizer and Allergan combine in biggest drug merger ever ~ cnnmon.ie/1NL9c15 via @CNNMoney #drugs #market 3 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading
Originally posted on September 9, 2010 by writersinthestorm How can you make it easier, every time, to open a new document in Word and start a new manuscript? I have friends who angst every time they do this over … Continue reading
Originally posted on July 8, 2010 by writersinthestorm When someone in my writing chapter asked me if I could “please, please, please write a blog about how to get 25 lines per page,” I responded “of course I will” even though I’d never done this … Continue reading