Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- 'Our business in life is not to get ahead of others but to get ahead of ourselves...' - Stewart B. Johnson onforb.es/VgtWcY #quote 2 days ago
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 2 days ago
- RT @mischievousmali: How Do You Keep Your Novel Organized? @PBRWriter shares her Chapter Cheat Sheet: bit.ly/1vzr5Ne via @JennyHans… 3 days ago
- Former Fortune Editor Joins LinkedIn as New Economy Editor | SocialTimes adweek.it/1DL9hlk #LinkedIn 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading