Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- For the parents...13 Guilty Kids youtu.be/tHSrOtSgAOk via @BuzzFeed #parenting 6 hours ago
- RT @KerryAnn_Morgan: Positivity, empowerment & how @kcraftwriter will Make a Difference in the World writersinthestormblog.com/2015/04/making… via @JennyHanse… 7 hours ago
- RT @Will_Zeilinger: I'll be at the California Crime Writers Conference, June 6 & 7 in Culver City! ccwconference.org http://t.co/FdTHB… 7 hours ago
- RT @RobinStorey1: Some great ideas - How You Can Help Your Favorite Authors writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/how-yo… via @JennyHansenCA 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading