Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Sweet Tiffany! Thanks for the tweet. Ready to write dialogue, y'all? #amwriting twitter.com/NakedEditor/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @PiperBayard: What a talented dog! @amyshojai @JennyHansenCA @jamesrollins twitter.com/ElCidBarett/st… 7 hours ago
- RT @DianeTibert: Forget the fists - Words Burn! Escalate Story Tension with Dirty Fighting writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… via @JennyHansenCA 7 hours ago
- READ THIS. It's awesome. (Made. My. Day.) Mean Girls and Revelations ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1z3 via @myndishafer #wisdomwednesday 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Dating for Dummies
My single pals have given us hours of entertainment here on More Cowbell and spawned blog titles like: A Tool-Tilting Cup of Coffee When Dates Should Come With a Warning Label Embarrassing Dating Moments, Part 2: Jane’s Sad Tale of … Continue reading
We had a huge MonkeyButt discussion here yesterday, so technically we celebrated Thoughty Thursday in style. However, Hubby sent me this video yesterday and it made me laugh. It also got me wondering how many of you would feel like I did when you watched … Continue reading
More Cowbell is on hiatus until next week…except when I see something that makes me spew coffee on my keyboard. In the interest of sharing and highlighting the talents of one of our More Cowbell Posse members. Here’s a graphic … Continue reading
Today, for Thoughty Thursday, I’m going to make you laugh. We’re traveling back to April’s A to Z Challenge to discuss online dating. I started thinking about this post after reading Natalie Hartford’s dating post last week. (You might want to peek if you missed it…it was … Continue reading
I have a special Thoughty Thursday treat for y’all today. We’ve got Natalie Hartford in the house! I love her post, and I hope you do too. Be sure to ring those cowbells for her down in the comments!! :-) **************** … Continue reading
You know we love to cut up here a bit on Mondays so today, I’m going to share a dating story that you will have only heard if you were one of the five people who’ve hung out at More … Continue reading
I first discovered all this Broga business when I was looking up the deets for International Men’s Day – yes, it does exist and it’s held each year on November 19th. I’m just sayin… Last year’s Canadian Men’s Day events … Continue reading
Natalie Hartford and I have been killing ourselves over Craigslist’s Missed Connections this week. We’ve been completely incapable of containing our mirth. At one point, Nat laughed so hard, she’s been home bed browsing all week! Today I’m providing the prelude … Continue reading
Natalie Hartford had us rolling in the aisles a few weeks back over her Missed Connections post. If you’re like the two of us, your first question is, “what’s a missed connection post?” [If you’re even more like us, your second … Continue reading