Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- #Syracuse: Blue skies, red shells fill downtown for first fest of season ~ wp.me/p3dLY1-2Xh by @mbialczak #foodporn 12 hours ago
- Make a Difference: #ChooseThisDay - go.shr.lc/1zlWODC via @kcraftwriter #inspiration 2 days ago
- "I will seize fate by the throat..." #choosethisday brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/… shareasimage.com/i/439f3e88 @kcraftwriter 3 days ago
- RT @denaehaggerty: Man, I thought we were supposed to be introverts living in pajamas ~ The HealthyWriter Challenge writersinthestormblog.com/2015/05/the-he… 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Dating for Dummies
My single pals have given us hours of entertainment here on More Cowbell and spawned blog titles like: A Tool-Tilting Cup of Coffee When Dates Should Come With a Warning Label Embarrassing Dating Moments, Part 2: Jane’s Sad Tale of … Continue reading
We had a huge MonkeyButt discussion here yesterday, so technically we celebrated Thoughty Thursday in style. However, Hubby sent me this video yesterday and it made me laugh. It also got me wondering how many of you would feel like I did when you watched … Continue reading
More Cowbell is on hiatus until next week…except when I see something that makes me spew coffee on my keyboard. In the interest of sharing and highlighting the talents of one of our More Cowbell Posse members. Here’s a graphic … Continue reading
Today, for Thoughty Thursday, I’m going to make you laugh. We’re traveling back to April’s A to Z Challenge to discuss online dating. I started thinking about this post after reading Natalie Hartford’s dating post last week. (You might want to peek if you missed it…it was … Continue reading
I have a special Thoughty Thursday treat for y’all today. We’ve got Natalie Hartford in the house! I love her post, and I hope you do too. Be sure to ring those cowbells for her down in the comments!! :-) **************** … Continue reading