Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- #Inspiration: Change The Way We Think--"Positive Thinking" bit.ly/1Dt6PKG via @rjevans23 1 day ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @JennyHansenCA @davidmfprosser @GonzoLecture 2 days ago
- Oh my!!! SNL's Hillary Announcement Spoof Included a Bill Cameo - klou.tt/17naoxvme4alz #politics 3 days ago
- You’ve Got to Face Your Challenge to Fix It - 6 Questions to as #God in times of strife: wp.me/p5pKFC-5K 4 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Food & Wine
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Mondays are traditionally my favorite day here at More Cowbell, but today is truly special because America is celebrating my favorite beverage today: Glorious COFFEE. I’ve got my t-shirt ready. My favorite coffee mug. Here’s where you can get your free (or … Continue reading
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
All the men here at More Cowbell were feeling a little left out last Monday when we discussed PantyO’s, but I’m here to tell you, today’s strap-ons are equal opportunity. Yep, we’re celebrating Independence Day here in the States this week and I’ve … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s because we’re potty training my toddler right now, but the title of this book slayed me. (Note: If you’d like to see the other books in this series of posts, click here.) Winner of Diagram’s 2013 Prize for … Continue reading