Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- READ THIS. It's awesome. (Made. My. Day.) Mean Girls and Revelations ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1z3 via @myndishafer #wisdomwednesday 23 hours ago
- Escalate Story Tension By Making Your Characters Fight Dirty - writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… #pubtip 1 day ago
- Congrats to my @OCCRWA friend, Marie! "Marie Ferrarella Lands 12-Book Deal With Harlequin" ~ adweek.it/1SwWOcH #RWA 1 day ago
- Great book from @patiencegriffin! #amreading twitter.com/TheBookTweeter… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Techie Parts of Writing
I wasn’t planning to post today, but I couldn’t keep it under my hat and longer: Chuck Sambuchino (Writer’s Digest and Guide to Literary Agents fame) is over at Writers In The Storm all day long today. And I do … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
Film Director Mark W. Travis puts out a Directing Thought of the Day on his Facebook page that I just love. On March 14th, he used this graphic and said the following: When we’re in trouble with a scene or … Continue reading