Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @ReadersGazette: So funny Jimmy Fallon and Michael Keaton reading Kids Birdman Scripts readersgazette.com/fun/videos/1/ This is so f #funny 83 htt… 18 hours ago
- Hubby's Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna... wp.me/p1sxbT-2f8 #MondayBlogs 1 day ago
- Thanks, Kathy! And the playlist is growing... #IYKWIM twitter.com/kbowenwriter/s… 2 days ago
- Need to negotiate a fair contract? Read this post! #amwriting twitter.com/mischievousmal… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Techie Parts of Writing
I wasn’t planning to post today, but I couldn’t keep it under my hat and longer: Chuck Sambuchino (Writer’s Digest and Guide to Literary Agents fame) is over at Writers In The Storm all day long today. And I do … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
Film Director Mark W. Travis puts out a Directing Thought of the Day on his Facebook page that I just love. On March 14th, he used this graphic and said the following: When we’re in trouble with a scene or … Continue reading