Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- Sunday morning art project - ROBOTS! #SundayFunday #kids #crafty instagram.com/p/-rSq6NCn3w/ 1 day ago
- RT @WinterDolphin: We hope you’re having as much fun this Sunday as Hope seems to be while chasing bubbles! #SundayFunDay #CMAlife https://… 1 day ago
- RT @MicheleLisiecki: Critique Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… … via @JennyHansenCA 1 day ago
- RT @Porter_Anderson: "Twitterific" from @ElizabethSCraig & @Hiveword: @AngieDicken @JennyHansenCA @WittySwearWords @ChristyDistler https://… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writing
The short answer to the title question is: not as much lately. Y’all have been a bit neglected of late. I’ve had two hilarious Undie Chronicles on deck for three weeks now, with not so much time to write them because … Continue reading
In 2002 Donald Maass published Writing the Breakout Novel, a book now famous throughout the writing land. I sat in the fifth row, through his all-day workshop in Orange County in 2004, thinking: “This guy scares the bejeezus out of me. I’ll never … Continue reading
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
If y’all see me hanging out chatting ANYWHERE online for the next five days, I give you leave to shake your finger at me. I will be “immersing” with Margie Lawson, which is like getting the Keanu Reeves “Matrix upload” … Continue reading
Whether you’re a writer, blogger or a businessperson, it’s important to define the writing process that works for you so you can be faster and more effective at it. Are you someone who likes to gather tons of research and … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I’m always looking for big message in a little space. Anne Lamott advises writers to: “Keep a one-inch picture frame on your desk to remind yourself that for each moment, you only have to write as much as you can see through a one-inch picture frame.” In other words, when a whole project is overwhelming, break it into little pieces or as she says, “don’t try to eat the elephant in one sitting.”
I think of that one-inch picture frame all the time… Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that “Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading