Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 5 hours ago
- RT @mischievousmali: How Do You Keep Your Novel Organized? @PBRWriter shares her Chapter Cheat Sheet: bit.ly/1vzr5Ne via @JennyHans… 23 hours ago
- Former Fortune Editor Joins LinkedIn as New Economy Editor | SocialTimes adweek.it/1DL9hlk #LinkedIn 1 day ago
- #BOAW2015: Heavy Petting is a No-No, or Sex Ed for the Saint of Heart ~ wp.me/p1bofW-Zy via @jesswitkins 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writing
In 2002 Donald Maass published Writing the Breakout Novel, a book now famous throughout the writing land. I sat in the fifth row, through his all-day workshop in Orange County in 2004, thinking: “This guy scares the bejeezus out of me. I’ll never … Continue reading
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
If y’all see me hanging out chatting ANYWHERE online for the next five days, I give you leave to shake your finger at me. I will be “immersing” with Margie Lawson, which is like getting the Keanu Reeves “Matrix upload” … Continue reading
Whether you’re a writer, blogger or a businessperson, it’s important to define the writing process that works for you so you can be faster and more effective at it. Are you someone who likes to gather tons of research and … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I’m always looking for big message in a little space. Anne Lamott advises writers to: “Keep a one-inch picture frame on your desk to remind yourself that for each moment, you only have to write as much as you can see through a one-inch picture frame.” In other words, when a whole project is overwhelming, break it into little pieces or as she says, “don’t try to eat the elephant in one sitting.”
I think of that one-inch picture frame all the time… Continue reading