Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Friday Breakfast with an Author: Laura Drake wp.me/p3ruDB-em via @PBRWriter #FridayReads 1 day ago
- The Top 3 Fears Sabotaging Your Writing (And the Solutions) shar.es/14oxiA via @ADDerWORLD 1 day ago
- The Top 3 Fears Sabotaging Your Writing (And the Solutions) shar.es/14oxiA via @MarcyKennedy #pubtip 1 day ago
- RT @KCKellyP: Top 15 Blogs for #Indie Authors – Pt 2 - @theCreativePenn @PassiveVoiceBlg... @BookWorksNYC: shar.es/1hRFkE #amwrit… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: family
We just had one of the most bizarre weeks at my house. It was Father’s Day, so that part was good. My guy is the BEST daddy and we took him out for great food and beach time. Okay, she likes … Continue reading
In the last two weeks, the Hubs and I have engaged in the energy-sapping double-whammy of “garage sale” and “kid party” over back-to-back weekends. The kid party, complete with margaritas and a bounce house, was a blast. The garage sale? Oh, … Continue reading
Since it was National Dog Day this week, I’m celebrating the pet who rocked my lifetime. Have you had one of those? The kind of pet who’s a member of the family, and who is mourned long after they’re gone? … Continue reading
I’ve got my mama on my mind and, in honor of her and Jane Sadek, I had to put up this post. All of you who think I’m funny? I got it from my mama, who was way funnier. A quick run-down … Continue reading
My PT sadists guys are loving the blog. And since they are getting me to where I can walk again, when they ask for a post I give it! In honor of the helpful crew at California Therapy Solutions, I’m re-running one of my … Continue reading
Things are rolling along at the Hansen House after hip surgery, and I have tons of fun visitors. My sister is in town and I have BFFs dropping in left and right to be sure I’m okay, which a girl … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading
Grandparents Day is this Sunday, September 8th, so the topic’s on my mind. Grandparents are a nostalgia-filled topic at our house because nobody here has any. Hubby and I both adored ours and would have loved for our daughter to … Continue reading
I grew up the younger sister of an older brother who was six feet tall in the 6th grade. He’s always had the wingspan of an albatross and feet like gunboats. (Note: This is the Bag Whore, whom most of you … Continue reading