Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- #Inspiration: Change The Way We Think--"Positive Thinking" bit.ly/1Dt6PKG via @rjevans23 11 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @JennyHansenCA @davidmfprosser @GonzoLecture 1 day ago
- Oh my!!! SNL's Hillary Announcement Spoof Included a Bill Cameo - klou.tt/17naoxvme4alz #politics 2 days ago
- You’ve Got to Face Your Challenge to Fix It - 6 Questions to as #God in times of strife: wp.me/p5pKFC-5K 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Blogging
Just popping in for a little rant today. After clearing out the Spam files over at Writers In The Storm, I’m feeling a little jealous. My group blog site gets much more useful spam than I do here at More … Continue reading →
by Lisa Hall-Wilson So glad to be back here for Techie Tuesday! Facebook has made a lot of changes over the summer, but I wanted to share one with you that’s super cool. No – really, this is pure awesomesauce … Continue reading →
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when you’re privy to whatever’s flitting through my brain. Only my brain is too tired right now. I’m a single mom this week and Babykins … Continue reading →
Anyone who says “online friendships aren’t real or true or strong” is obviously not making the right kind of friends. Quite simply: I adore my online friends.They are some of the best people I’ve ever met, even when I don’t get … Continue reading →
Most of you here at More Cowbell know that I teach computer classes in my day job. I am a huge fan of learning and growing your understanding of any topic. Last weekend, I posted some Freaking Great Writing Advice … Continue reading →
We’re doing Thoughty Thursday a few days this week due to the #AtoZChallenge. Today I’m thinking about personality types and blogging. It’s hard for most of us to maintain our passion for “the old blog.” I hear writers talk about this all … Continue reading →
More Cowbell is entering its 3rd year! I can’t even fathom it…I feel like I’ve known y’all forever (in a good way). Well birthdays must be celebrated, even for a toddler blog, so this month should be pretty fun. First of … Continue reading →