Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- Perfect timing, @PiperBayard ~ Two of my faves --> RT @Chris_Clukey: "Password" and "secretaryofawesome" #HillaryEmailPasswords 8 hours ago
- RT @AWAI_Online: 10 Fun Exercises That Will Help You Become a Better Entrepreneur: ow.ly/JXOUO via @NeilPatel 8 hours ago
- RT @suzkelman: Book Pregnant: The Five Stages of 'Birthing a Story' writersinthestormblog.com/2014/08/book-p… via @JennyHansenCA 8 hours ago
- RT @robertleebrewer: Who's up for writing a poem a day in April? Prepare for the 2015 April PAD Challenge! bit.ly/1DNMYWZ #amwriting 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Blogging
Just popping in for a little rant today. After clearing out the Spam files over at Writers In The Storm, I’m feeling a little jealous. My group blog site gets much more useful spam than I do here at More … Continue reading →
by Lisa Hall-Wilson So glad to be back here for Techie Tuesday! Facebook has made a lot of changes over the summer, but I wanted to share one with you that’s super cool. No – really, this is pure awesomesauce … Continue reading →
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when you’re privy to whatever’s flitting through my brain. Only my brain is too tired right now. I’m a single mom this week and Babykins … Continue reading →
Anyone who says “online friendships aren’t real or true or strong” is obviously not making the right kind of friends. Quite simply: I adore my online friends.They are some of the best people I’ve ever met, even when I don’t get … Continue reading →
Most of you here at More Cowbell know that I teach computer classes in my day job. I am a huge fan of learning and growing your understanding of any topic. Last weekend, I posted some Freaking Great Writing Advice … Continue reading →
We’re doing Thoughty Thursday a few days this week due to the #AtoZChallenge. Today I’m thinking about personality types and blogging. It’s hard for most of us to maintain our passion for “the old blog.” I hear writers talk about this all … Continue reading →
More Cowbell is entering its 3rd year! I can’t even fathom it…I feel like I’ve known y’all forever (in a good way). Well birthdays must be celebrated, even for a toddler blog, so this month should be pretty fun. First of … Continue reading →