Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- The Southern Chocolatier - Move on over Girl Scouts! The Thin Mint is here! goo.gl/V6zK2E via @OneStoryataTime 2 hours ago
- Top 10 Things I Did NOT Know About #Parenting... goo.gl/vi3SyH via @GinaValley #parents 3 hours ago
- RT @jesswitkins: My tribe. I would live on an island w/ these peeps. FF @AugstMcLaughlin @MarkPetruska @KarenMcFarland_ @patricia_sands @Je… 3 hours ago
- RT @mischievousmali: Thinking About Writing in Multiple Genres? @PBRWriter shares a few pros/cons to consider: bit.ly/1FsXw1s via @… 3 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Blogging
Just popping in for a little rant today. After clearing out the Spam files over at Writers In The Storm, I’m feeling a little jealous. My group blog site gets much more useful spam than I do here at More … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
We’ve thrown open the comments over at Writers In The Storm today for a bit of Pimp and Promote! Stop in and strut your stuff. Better yet, come meet new people and find out about their cool stuff. For those … Continue reading