Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- "Being an author is about living in fear. Being a career author is about being fearless." - Sylvia Day #WriteTip 2 hours ago
- RT @hollyrob1: A Reason to Write ~ bit.ly/1F0Iuj5 via @OrlyKonigLopez #amwriting 1 day ago
- 10 Rules for Writing Unskippable Sex Scenes with @Louisabacio & @taralain - great take on the "same old 'A into B.'" #CDWC15 #writetip 1 day ago
- RT @annerallen: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… via @AngelaAckerman #author 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Technology Fun
I’d have given a lot for a tablet and a Smartphone “back in the day.” And a Livescribe pen. And OneNote, the note-taking nirvana from Microsoft. My friends at Microsoft invited me to take a look at OneNote and share my … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading