Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- 3 reasons why going viral is bad plus a panel discussion at @CoInventNetwork #CoInvent goo.gl/qCf5nI via @dinodogan 5 hours ago
- Another way to get published? Kindle Scout – A New Program from Amazon: wp.me/p5Soki-4g4 via @cateartios #pubtip 8 hours ago
- Why I opened my own book web shop #amwriting #amreading #asmsg goo.gl/FVynoZ via @Hans_Hirschi 8 hours ago
- Nothing relaxed about this visit...let the reading begin! @SJMaylee goo.gl/wzPJlv via @JaceyHolbrand #erotic #romance 10 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Technology Fun
I’d have given a lot for a tablet and a Smartphone “back in the day.” And a Livescribe pen. And OneNote, the note-taking nirvana from Microsoft. My friends at Microsoft invited me to take a look at OneNote and share my … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading