I get more blog ideas on Facebook than almost anywhere else on the web. Probably it’s because I have stellar friends, but I really think it’s the conversation.
Kitt Crescendo posted a photo to my page for the Undie Chronicles, only I don’t know if there’s enough yarn there to chronicle. It looks like a well-placed sneeze would’ve sent this guy’s junk into the blogosphere. This is a family blog (sort of), so I’m not going to show the photo – click here for that.
They’re charging $18.99 for this thing! That’s “low way” robbery, if you know what I mean…
Evidently I’m in the wrong line of work, because I’m a knitter and I could swear this was made out of no more than a dollar’s worth of yarn. Still, we had a tremendous time chatting about it.
My favorite comments:
- Oh. Good. Gravy. How….I don’t even know what to say. He’s the shaven yak.
- MY EYES….MY EYES…they are BURNING!!!!!!
- I’m sorry, but that just makes me itch.
- Having a hot flash!!!!!!!
- What happens if he gets “excited”? I don’t think that yarn with stretch all that far.
- It’s so small, you almost want to put a pink bow next to it and say “aww how cute…” words no man wants to hear about their junk
And finally, these two Buzzfeed videos.
I could get lost in BuzzFeed’s YouTube channel all day long, but the “Try Guys” are my favorite. They will try anything, even drag (as you can see below). Best quotes of the entire video:
- All of the unrepeatables from these guys trying to tuck in their manly parts.
- No “daughter” of mine is going to do drag in flats.
Oh, and the glue sticks. I had no idea drag queens were making such a run on glue sticks.
I don’t know about you, but I had a hard time deciding on my favorite queen. They were all so brazen and fearless. And Eugene, the Asian man, shaved more of his body than I do. I’m just sayin…
Here’s some misheard lyrics to round out your Monday:
The hubs does this all the time. His most notable is from Take It Easy by the Eagles: “I’m looking for a lover who won’t blow my brother. She’s so-oh hard to find…”
And Daven Anderson sings Elton John:
♫ “She’s got electric boobs,
and Moe has food.
You know I read it in a Pakistani novel,
B-B-B Bennie and the Jets.” ♫
What’s your favorite misheard lyric? Would you ever wear any of that crazy knitted underwear? Do you like drag shows? Enquiring minds LOVE to know these things here at More Cowbell!
Now I’m back to Writing Up a Storm over on Facebook!