In my quest to craft a viable freelance writing niche, I signed up for Media Bistro a few weeks back and, since the stomach flu decimated my house right after that, I didn’t check the results.
Wowzers! I signed up to receive several of their blogs like:
- FishbowlNY – Jezebel Offers $10K for Unretouched Lena Dunham Photos to Prove… Something
- AllFacebook – The History of the Selfie
- AllTwitter – The 7 Deadly Sins of Social Media
- 10,000 Words – Why Are Digital News Orgs Getting into Print?
- and GalleyCat – eReading is Rising, But It’s Not Replacing Print: Pew Research
Take a gander at those articles! Every post I opened had something that interested me. So, I’m on info-overload right now, but I’m pretty happy about it so I had to share for the writers in the posse.
Have you found anything lately that surprised you with how good the info was? Enquiring minds always want to know these things here at More Cowbell!