Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- For the parents...13 Guilty Kids youtu.be/tHSrOtSgAOk via @BuzzFeed #parenting 19 hours ago
- RT @KerryAnn_Morgan: Positivity, empowerment & how @kcraftwriter will Make a Difference in the World writersinthestormblog.com/2015/04/making… via @JennyHanse… 21 hours ago
- RT @Will_Zeilinger: I'll be at the California Crime Writers Conference, June 6 & 7 in Culver City! ccwconference.org http://t.co/FdTHB… 21 hours ago
- RT @RobinStorey1: Some great ideas - How You Can Help Your Favorite Authors writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/how-yo… via @JennyHansenCA 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Recipes
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading