Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- 'Our business in life is not to get ahead of others but to get ahead of ourselves...' - Stewart B. Johnson onforb.es/VgtWcY #quote 2 days ago
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 2 days ago
- RT @mischievousmali: How Do You Keep Your Novel Organized? @PBRWriter shares her Chapter Cheat Sheet: bit.ly/1vzr5Ne via @JennyHans… 3 days ago
- Former Fortune Editor Joins LinkedIn as New Economy Editor | SocialTimes adweek.it/1DL9hlk #LinkedIn 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Recipes
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading