Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- RT @GillianDoyle: The Gillian Doyle Daily is out! gilliandoyledaily.gilliandoyle.com/?edition_id=0f… Stories via @garethcuddy @Eve_Silver @OrnaRoss 7 hours ago
- RT @GillianDoyle: 21 Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Writing: Must-Read Advice for Writers at All Levels | The Review Review https… 7 hours ago
- RT @parmita_: Love this post by @kcraftwriter. Go read and proclaim! I am a Writer—Own it! writersinthestormblog.com/2015/11/i-am-a… via @JennyHansenCA 8 hours ago
- RT @NewsHour: 60 years after her historic arrest, #RosaParks letters and photographs reveal a lifelong warrior for civil rights https://t.c… 8 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Recipes
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
If you read my Sunday post, you know I made candy yesterday – Almond Roca to be exact. I have an old family recipe that my mother gave to me. I honestly don’t know how far back it goes – only … Continue reading
Friday is about Love (with a capital “L”) here at More Cowbell. Sometimes that’s good and sometimes not so good. Today, the L-Word is fantastic. My honey has been out of commission for a few weeks and tonight we have … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading