Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- 10 Keywords, and other great advice from @ChuckWendig ~ terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/01… #writetip 4 hours ago
- 'Our business in life is not to get ahead of others but to get ahead of ourselves...' - Stewart B. Johnson onforb.es/VgtWcY #quote 3 days ago
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 3 days ago
- RT @mischievousmali: How Do You Keep Your Novel Organized? @PBRWriter shares her Chapter Cheat Sheet: bit.ly/1vzr5Ne via @JennyHans… 4 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Techie Tuesday
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading
I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts. The above title is in honor of … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading