Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- The Southern Chocolatier - Move on over Girl Scouts! The Thin Mint is here! goo.gl/V6zK2E via @OneStoryataTime 7 hours ago
- Top 10 Things I Did NOT Know About #Parenting... goo.gl/vi3SyH via @GinaValley #parents 7 hours ago
- RT @jesswitkins: My tribe. I would live on an island w/ these peeps. FF @AugstMcLaughlin @MarkPetruska @KarenMcFarland_ @patricia_sands @Je… 8 hours ago
- RT @mischievousmali: Thinking About Writing in Multiple Genres? @PBRWriter shares a few pros/cons to consider: bit.ly/1FsXw1s via @… 8 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Techie Tuesday
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading
I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts. The above title is in honor of … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading