Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale Reboot
- How to Survive “Turkey Block” and Other Thanksgiving-y Things
- 30 Things I’d Rather Be Called than Pretty
- NaNoWriMo Success Tip # 3: Some Days You Need a Pep Talk
- NaNoWriMo Success Tip # 2: Focus On Your One-Inch Picture Frame
- Day 1 of NaNoWriMo: Are You Writing With Abandon?
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Writers Don't Do warriorwriters.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/13-… via @KristenLambTX #amwriting 4 days ago
- RT @SweatpantsCafe: This little light of mine. #liveyourtruth #onward #sweatpantsandcoffee #shine https://t.co/7Bo3zblNoe 4 days ago
- Holy cowbell, I just won NaNo! This is my first time in 9 years of trying!! #NaNoWinner16 #myWANA 4 days ago
- How Change Changes Our Stories by @kcraftwriter ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2016/11/before… #creativity #authors 6 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Techie Tuesday
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading
I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts. The above title is in honor of … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading