I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts.
The above title is in honor of my post yesterday on Boston as a Second Language!
Let the Wicked Awesome Link-Fest begin…
- 10 Life-Changing Facts about Anger on The Daily Good
- The Butler: How A Little Gumption Can Change the World via August McLaughlin
- The Fall of Disney’s Princesses and What We’re Really Witnessing via West Coast Posse (this post is a pretty powerful spin on the Miley Cyrus VMA debacle)
- How To Talk to Your Son About His Body by The Belle Jar (related to this post)
- 71 Ways to Promote and Market Your Book from Your Writer Platform
- 53 Books Later: Ten Things I’ve Learned As a Writer by the fab Bob Mayer
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Prologues by Kristen Lamb (she’s on fire this month!)
- Facebook Crushed the Competition with their Photo Album Feature ~ Venture Beat
- Free Project Management – LeanKit was recommended as a great software to track a book and I’m checking it out.
- Loved this post from Gene Lemp on Time ~ 168 Hours: Time and Productivity #1
Funny / Sexy Stuff
- Bill Gates Offers $100,000 for Next-Gen Condom ~ from Web MD
- 8 Animal-Based Sex Positions Other Than Doggie Style by College Humor
And finally, some AutoCorrect madness to make you laugh: 18 of the Best AutoCorrect Struggles. These killed me yesterday!
My favorite? Homo Hot Lips RULED!
What posts are lighting you on fire this week? Enquiring minds always want to know these things here at More Cowbell!