Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- 3 reasons why going viral is bad plus a panel discussion at @CoInventNetwork #CoInvent goo.gl/qCf5nI via @dinodogan 7 hours ago
- Another way to get published? Kindle Scout – A New Program from Amazon: wp.me/p5Soki-4g4 via @cateartios #pubtip 10 hours ago
- Why I opened my own book web shop #amwriting #amreading #asmsg goo.gl/FVynoZ via @Hans_Hirschi 10 hours ago
- Nothing relaxed about this visit...let the reading begin! @SJMaylee goo.gl/wzPJlv via @JaceyHolbrand #erotic #romance 12 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Gardening
My new gardening theory: I’m too nice to my spuds. It’s time to go all “Fifty Shades” on my potato pals. Seriously, all my friends with crap soil can grow mad amounts of potatoes. Even my big bro, the Bag … Continue reading
Today’s #AtoZchallenge post is about my glorious garden. Before I discovered the joys of digging in the dirt, Fall was my favorite season. Now I get pretty excited each Spring. :-) Anyone who hangs out with me on Facebook has … Continue reading
It’s been a wild week at the Hansen House and we’re completely off our normal bloggy schedule here at More Cowbell. The RWA National conference was in town, along with some of my favorite peeps, and a stomach virus came … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading
My Friday dating blog got pre-empted by some extremely graceful upchucking from Baby Girl (which I’ll blog about later when there’s time to catch up). Suffice it to say, she’s doing better than we are today and y’all get next … Continue reading