Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- How to Change an Excel Chart to Ascending Order shar.es/1WDi56 via @eHow #Excel #smallbiz 14 hours ago
- 10 Keywords, and other great advice from @ChuckWendig ~ terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/01… #writetip 19 hours ago
- 'Our business in life is not to get ahead of others but to get ahead of ourselves...' - Stewart B. Johnson onforb.es/VgtWcY #quote 3 days ago
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Gardening
My new gardening theory: I’m too nice to my spuds. It’s time to go all “Fifty Shades” on my potato pals. Seriously, all my friends with crap soil can grow mad amounts of potatoes. Even my big bro, the Bag … Continue reading
Today’s #AtoZchallenge post is about my glorious garden. Before I discovered the joys of digging in the dirt, Fall was my favorite season. Now I get pretty excited each Spring. :-) Anyone who hangs out with me on Facebook has … Continue reading
It’s been a wild week at the Hansen House and we’re completely off our normal bloggy schedule here at More Cowbell. The RWA National conference was in town, along with some of my favorite peeps, and a stomach virus came … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading
My Friday dating blog got pre-empted by some extremely graceful upchucking from Baby Girl (which I’ll blog about later when there’s time to catch up). Suffice it to say, she’s doing better than we are today and y’all get next … Continue reading