Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- BAHAHAHA!! If Google was a Guy: youtu.be/YuOBzWF0Aws via @CollegeHumor #funny #myWANA 5 hours ago
- Amazeballs!! The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest IV rocked: Wrap-Up + Prize Winners! #BOAW2015 wp.me/p1MTDO-1F6 via @AugstMcLaughlin 6 hours ago
- MT @hollyrob1: Making an awful job sound logical & simple: Pain-Free Tips for Marketing Your #Book writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/18138/ via @KateMoretti1 7 hours ago
- RT @davidmfprosser: Monday Entertainment at Its Finest wp.me/p1sxbT-2cW via @JennyHansenCA 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Humor
In case you’re looking for EveryMan fashion advice…I bring you “Averagé – America’s Most Popular Clothing Line.” Here are some stellar quotes: Where do I get my inspiration? Applebee’s. We believe you should be able to play H.O.R.S.E. at a … Continue reading
The U.S. Patent and Trade Offices banned these Norwegian Undies, called (wait for it) “ComfyBalls.” As far as I can tell, they’re traditional boxers with “just a little bit more” here and there. I’ve been sitting on this post for … Continue reading
When I saw a LivingSocial email in my inbox about “Ultrasonic Cavitation,” I totally thought they were selling vibrators. Turns out it’s a form of liposuction that’s all the rage in Europe. Who knew, right? I haven’t seen a discount … Continue reading
I rarely do book reviews because it’s just not what More Cowbell is about…but these guys laughed their way in. Y’all know I can’t resist a good belly laugh. If you miss Seinfeld, and their hilarious yammering about life’s trivialities, you will love Stuff You … Continue reading
Twitter blew up this week with “DeflateGate” aka “BallGate.” For those of you who don’t follow the post-season football playoffs, “BallGate” can be translated to “sports fans freaking over Patriot’s quarterback, Tom Brady, and his 16% deflated balls.” Tweets were flying with trending hashtags … Continue reading
The next time you think you’re having a bad day, just come back to this lively story by my pal, Kelly Byrne. I was late checking in to Facebook today, but “The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015″ was waiting for … Continue reading
I considered holding this “Undie Chronicle Flashback” until Throwback Thursday, but all the new members of the More Cowbell posse need it now. Many of you weren’t here when it all began but, thanks to a nifty new Microsoft product called Sway, you can … Continue reading