Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- Sunday morning art project - ROBOTS! #SundayFunday #kids #crafty instagram.com/p/-rSq6NCn3w/ 20 hours ago
- RT @WinterDolphin: We hope you’re having as much fun this Sunday as Hope seems to be while chasing bubbles! #SundayFunDay #CMAlife https://… 21 hours ago
- RT @MicheleLisiecki: Critique Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… … via @JennyHansenCA 21 hours ago
- RT @Porter_Anderson: "Twitterific" from @ElizabethSCraig & @Hiveword: @AngieDicken @JennyHansenCA @WittySwearWords @ChristyDistler https://… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Contest
We’ve thrown open the comments over at Writers In The Storm today for a bit of Pimp and Promote! Stop in and strut your stuff. Better yet, come meet new people and find out about their cool stuff. For those … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Only THIS week, I’m not doing … Continue reading
Don’t you love Fridays?? I do. I especially love doing fun stuff here at More Cowbell on Fridays and today, Tiffany Lawson Inman and I are getting together to talk “Dirty” to y’all. Round 2 of our Dirty Fighting Contest is … Continue reading
Techie Tuesday’s Triberr post has been bumped to Thursday due to some severe technical difficulties at work. They kept me overtime by many, MANY hours. It’s one tired Jenny hanging with you today on More Cowbell, let me tell you. We’re ONE … Continue reading
Whoo-eee, what a week!! Since our Life List Club milestone party last week, I’ve worked many, many hours getting a new document management system rolled out at work. It’s been all databases all the time for me, while y’all have … Continue reading