Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Excellent point from Neil Gaiman... #1k1hr Keep writing!! twitter.com/DIYauthor/stat… 1 day ago
- Now THIS is a fine way to start the morning! #coffeeaddict #ilovevacation #coffee instagram.com/p/5hIp32Cn1O/ 5 days ago
- RT @brian_bilston: Here's a new poem called "At the Intersection", which I have written in the form of a venn diagram. http://t.co/3fivkycE… 5 days ago
- The Beneficial Aspects of Trees goo.gl/7PPIb7 via @csvibrations 2 weeks ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: books
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
OK, I’m convinced Mr. Sparky Sweets, PhD is brilliant. He’s the creator of Thug Notes, the quick YouTube video version of many classic novels. This guy is the Cliffs Notes of the YouTube generation. If you’re a reader, you’re going to get lost … Continue reading
Yesterday I was meandering through Amazon, making sure that I could deliver the prize from last Thursday’s post on Tattoo Envy straight to Gloria Richard’s computer (I can!). That problem solved, I poked around a bit, looking for funny reviews when … Continue reading
We’ve thrown open the comments over at Writers In The Storm today for a bit of Pimp and Promote! Stop in and strut your stuff. Better yet, come meet new people and find out about their cool stuff. For those … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to this post from my pal Coleen Patrick, I’ve got tattoos on my mind. I’m going to confess it…Tattoos have always scared me to death. I just know that gravity would gleefully defy … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday and, thanks to my pal Kathy Owen, I’m thinking about the bathroom. Specifically about the toilet, or the potty, as we call it in my house with the toddler. After reading this post, I love my 21st century … Continue reading
Wheeeee! We have my pal, Stacy Green, taking More Cowbell by storm today. And on a ROW80 check-in day too…if you’re swinging by for that, click here to encourage your peeps. When I found out about Stacy’s charity blog tour, … Continue reading
One of the advantages of social media is the laugh factor. Nearly every day, I come across something that makes me say, “What were they thinking??” This book is one of those things. Since we love to kill ourselves laughing here … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
Laura Drake, one of my critique partners at Writers In The Storm sent me this link to the 10 Worst Book Covers In the History of Literature. Here’s the cover that dominated our dinnertime discussion last night (and had me … Continue reading