Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- We're in the last 3 hours of Write Up a Storm. Join us! facebook.com/events/3559138… The word sprints have been amazing. #1k1hr #NaNoWordSprints 5 hours ago
- #Autism parenting: School Pictures Scare Me ~ goo.gl/Jr2Roo via @rjevans23 6 hours ago
- 'Dollars for Deena' #Author #Charity Auction April 20th-24th, 2015 Save the #Date goo.gl/kzF91Z via @amberrisme 9 hours ago
- #Writing about swimming or Navy Seals? Read "Character Talents & Skills: Strong Breath Control" goo.gl/ItMD8a via @AngelaAckerman 9 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Stacy Green
Wheeeee! We have my pal, Stacy Green, taking More Cowbell by storm today. And on a ROW80 check-in day too…if you’re swinging by for that, click here to encourage your peeps. When I found out about Stacy’s charity blog tour, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Stacy Green, Psychological Suspense Author:
It’s release month for INTO THE DARK, and I have something truly special planned. The homeless living in the storm drains beneath Las Vegas play an important role in INTO THE DARK.…
Thanks for all who participated in last Friday’s Pimp or Promote Extravaganza. This blog wouldn’t be half as much fun without each and every one of you. Just in case you didn’t have time to wallow in Friday’s comments, here is a … Continue reading