Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Are you "a hot mess of insecurity abt everything you #write?" If so, read this from @bclaypolewhite #AuthorLife twitter.com/hollyrob1/stat… 11 hours ago
- Common Services for Indie Authors: Are They Worth It? wp.me/p1MTDO-1Nr via @AugstMcLaughlin #selfpub #IAN1 19 hours ago
- Guess what we found (okay, Hubby found it) in the garage? Ice cream maker! This is Chocolate Mint… instagram.com/p/7ElZc5inxL/ 1 day ago
- How to stop Windows 10's annoying Microsoft Office ads - klou.tt/ajhfjlnfipye 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Stacy Green
Wheeeee! We have my pal, Stacy Green, taking More Cowbell by storm today. And on a ROW80 check-in day too…if you’re swinging by for that, click here to encourage your peeps. When I found out about Stacy’s charity blog tour, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Stacy Green, Psychological Suspense Author:
It’s release month for INTO THE DARK, and I have something truly special planned. The homeless living in the storm drains beneath Las Vegas play an important role in INTO THE DARK.…
Thanks for all who participated in last Friday’s Pimp or Promote Extravaganza. This blog wouldn’t be half as much fun without each and every one of you. Just in case you didn’t have time to wallow in Friday’s comments, here is a … Continue reading