Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Beauty of Connections – #BOAW16
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- What happens when I run out of Greek yogurt for breakfast...egg white scramble with last night's… instagram.com/p/BFCBFX7in-T/ 5 hours ago
- RT @SAI: Uber made a move for Chinese users that could finally blow its competition out of the water read.bi/26NB8hn https://t.co/v… 2 days ago
- The Moveable Muse (or "how to make time for writing") by @aimiekrunyan: writersinthestormblog.com/2016/05/the-mo… #amwriting #writingtips 3 days ago
- My favorite writing #quoteoftheday... twitter.com/PBRWriter/stat… 6 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)