Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Thanks, Patricia! Who knew kindergarten would be so hard? twitter.com/patricia_sands… 1 day ago
- I needed this today! --> God rewards the diligent: wp.me/p5pKFC-ca #spirituality http://t.co/0aJKEGKPyc 1 day ago
- RT @NarvijayYadav: Feeling grateful to everyone whoever has touched my life at any stage and for any reason. #gratitude 2 days ago
- RT @Jana_Herde: JanaLiveSuccess: If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Maya Angelou https://t.co… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)