Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @lorettamilan: “A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled.” - Raymond Chandler #QuoteoftheDay #amwriting #books http://t.co… 17 hours ago
- RT @ProNetworkBuild: "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." - Unknown 17 hours ago
- RT @Hans_Hirschi: Book Covers - Speaking the Language of Color goo.gl/SCDDUC via @JennyHansenCA 17 hours ago
- A treasure chest of great advice - in the post & the comments! Stirring Higher Emotions by @DonMaass: writerunboxed.com/2015/01/07/sti… #writetip 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)