Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @lorettamilan: “A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled.” - Raymond Chandler #QuoteoftheDay #amwriting #books http://t.co… 17 hours ago
- RT @ProNetworkBuild: "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." - Unknown 17 hours ago
- RT @Hans_Hirschi: Book Covers - Speaking the Language of Color goo.gl/SCDDUC via @JennyHansenCA 17 hours ago
- A treasure chest of great advice - in the post & the comments! Stirring Higher Emotions by @DonMaass: writerunboxed.com/2015/01/07/sti… #writetip 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: kids
It’s Thoughty Thursday, and I’m gonna get my rant on. It feels like I’ve been preparing for my kid to go to kindergarten for at least 4 months now. What happened to the days when you just took a piece … Continue reading
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Okay, I’ll admit it…I’m biased about this photo. It was taken when I was not around and, every time I look at it, I can’t stop smiling. Even though it’s a bit grainy, the pure joy in this picture made it difficult … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know who Janet Fitch is, she wrote White Oleander (which was made into a movie starring many actresses you know) and Paint It Black. I’ve also seen Ms. Fitch speak at the L.A. Times Festival of … Continue reading
As the title indicates, it’s been a messy week at Chez Hansen. I know…Ewwwww!! But for a parent whose baby hardly even spit up, this week has felt like serious stuff. I had to go digging for facts about infant and toddler vomiting. … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading