Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- 'Our business in life is not to get ahead of others but to get ahead of ourselves...' - Stewart B. Johnson onforb.es/VgtWcY #quote 1 day ago
- I had no idea! My Brother is a "Bag Whore." klou.tt/r5wx8hc5t8l5 http://t.co/BBdwfmpTjv 1 day ago
- RT @mischievousmali: How Do You Keep Your Novel Organized? @PBRWriter shares her Chapter Cheat Sheet: bit.ly/1vzr5Ne via @JennyHans… 2 days ago
- Former Fortune Editor Joins LinkedIn as New Economy Editor | SocialTimes adweek.it/1DL9hlk #LinkedIn 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: kids
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Okay, I’ll admit it…I’m biased about this photo. It was taken when I was not around and, every time I look at it, I can’t stop smiling. Even though it’s a bit grainy, the pure joy in this picture made it difficult … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know who Janet Fitch is, she wrote White Oleander (which was made into a movie starring many actresses you know) and Paint It Black. I’ve also seen Ms. Fitch speak at the L.A. Times Festival of … Continue reading