Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Drool... With Microsoft's Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, your phone is a desktop mashable.com/2015/10/06/mic… via @mashable #geek101 15 minutes ago
- The queen curtsies after her bath. #kids #dressup instagram.com/p/8cNGpPin_6/ 1 day ago
- If I could find an "N," I could play "UNDIEWAX" in #scrabble right now. I don't know WTH that is, but it sounds intriguing. 2 days ago
- Somebody LOVES her tutu. #kidsfashion #funnygirl instagram.com/p/8Y3kCiinwg/ 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: kids
The More Cowbell Tour spanned 29 days and 15 states. It was wild and memorable and fun. And tiring. But the Little Bean started kindergarten last week and I am BAA-A-A-CK. Here are some highlights. Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday, and I’m gonna get my rant on. It feels like I’ve been preparing for my kid to go to kindergarten for at least 4 months now. What happened to the days when you just took a piece … Continue reading
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Okay, I’ll admit it…I’m biased about this photo. It was taken when I was not around and, every time I look at it, I can’t stop smiling. Even though it’s a bit grainy, the pure joy in this picture made it difficult … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know who Janet Fitch is, she wrote White Oleander (which was made into a movie starring many actresses you know) and Paint It Black. I’ve also seen Ms. Fitch speak at the L.A. Times Festival of … Continue reading
As the title indicates, it’s been a messy week at Chez Hansen. I know…Ewwwww!! But for a parent whose baby hardly even spit up, this week has felt like serious stuff. I had to go digging for facts about infant and toddler vomiting. … Continue reading