Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- If I could find an "N," I could play "UNDIEWAX" in #scrabble right now. I don't know WTH that is, but it sounds intriguing. 23 hours ago
- Somebody LOVES her tutu. #kidsfashion #funnygirl instagram.com/p/8Y3kCiinwg/ 1 day ago
- Nighttime movies at the school! HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. We NEVER did stuff like this. #school #kids instagram.com/p/8W3Pfhinw6/ 1 day ago
- RT @suzelibrarian: 8 Classic Books That Were Banned for the Most Ridiculous Reasons cheatsheet.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Jenny Hansen
I knew I liked those Czechs. This post is a how-to guide on dropping a political F-bomb with style. Basically, a group of artists said, “Mr. President (Milos Zeman), you have pissed us off. Here are some ginormous red boxers for you. In … Continue reading
The More Cowbell Tour spanned 29 days and 15 states. It was wild and memorable and fun. And tiring. But the Little Bean started kindergarten last week and I am BAA-A-A-CK. Here are some highlights. Continue reading
I swear to God, that’s the headline at our house this week. (And yes, I’ll explain.) The last time we talked this much about the Hubby’s junk was October of 2011 when the Thunderwear discussion erupted. For those of you … Continue reading
We just had one of the most bizarre weeks at my house. It was Father’s Day, so that part was good. My guy is the BEST daddy and we took him out for great food and beach time. Okay, she likes … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious undie-based … Continue reading
Because the More Cowbell Universe loves me, one of my readers sent me a link to Squirrel Underpants. They’re too small for me, but I thought they might give you some wild weekend chitter-chatter. Endorsed by SmallAnimalDecency.com, these babies are a … Continue reading
The short answer to the title question is: not as much lately. Y’all have been a bit neglected of late. I’ve had two hilarious Undie Chronicles on deck for three weeks now, with not so much time to write them because … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday, and I’m gonna get my rant on. It feels like I’ve been preparing for my kid to go to kindergarten for at least 4 months now. What happened to the days when you just took a piece … Continue reading
In the last two weeks, the Hubs and I have engaged in the energy-sapping double-whammy of “garage sale” and “kid party” over back-to-back weekends. The kid party, complete with margaritas and a bounce house, was a blast. The garage sale? Oh, … Continue reading