Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- Swoon! RT @cuteloverquote @CatherineBybee: "Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" http://t.co/S8DOjRZqEM #relationships #quote 10 minutes ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @RachelAmphlett @JennyHansenCA @emeraldbarnes 21 minutes ago
- BAHAHAHA!! If Google was a Guy: youtu.be/YuOBzWF0Aws via @CollegeHumor #funny #myWANA 19 hours ago
- Amazeballs!! The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest IV rocked: Wrap-Up + Prize Winners! #BOAW2015 wp.me/p1MTDO-1F6 via @AugstMcLaughlin 20 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
There’s been a lot on the web lately about political correctness and the havoc it’s wreaking on society: Can’t we all just get along, for crying out loud? Kristen Lamb wrote a post called The Disease of Self-Importance—Can We Find … Continue reading
Y’all remember my brother, the Bag Whore, right? This is the man who describes massages like so: Sis, have you ever seen a toddler’s Pull-up? Well, they put a version of one on me for this freaking massage. There were … Continue reading
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
Kathy Owen did a post a while back called Land of the Lefty that I absolutely loved. Not only did she have turbo cool facts about Lefties, but she got me thinking about my own handedness. I grew up left-handed … Continue reading
Several years ago, my pal Dayna called me and said, “I’m walking down a new path, starting today. I’m going to have a love affair with myself. I’m taking a room at the beach and doing nothing but be kind to myself … Continue reading