Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- #Inspiration: Change The Way We Think--"Positive Thinking" bit.ly/1Dt6PKG via @rjevans23 11 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @JennyHansenCA @davidmfprosser @GonzoLecture 1 day ago
- Oh my!!! SNL's Hillary Announcement Spoof Included a Bill Cameo - klou.tt/17naoxvme4alz #politics 2 days ago
- You’ve Got to Face Your Challenge to Fix It - 6 Questions to as #God in times of strife: wp.me/p5pKFC-5K 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
Yesterday, I saw my heart in action. My beautiful, heroic, gorgeously fluttering mitral valve. And that pulmonary valve of perfection in the chamber next door. Now before you wonder if I’ve gone wiggy in the head from the cooties in my … Continue reading
There’s been a lot on the web lately about political correctness and the havoc it’s wreaking on society: Can’t we all just get along, for crying out loud? Kristen Lamb wrote a post called The Disease of Self-Importance—Can We Find … Continue reading
Y’all remember my brother, the Bag Whore, right? This is the man who describes massages like so: Sis, have you ever seen a toddler’s Pull-up? Well, they put a version of one on me for this freaking massage. There were … Continue reading
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
Kathy Owen did a post a while back called Land of the Lefty that I absolutely loved. Not only did she have turbo cool facts about Lefties, but she got me thinking about my own handedness. I grew up left-handed … Continue reading