Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- RT @NakedEditor: RT - @JennyHansenCA broke open TheSecret to writing IntenselyVolatileDialogue! It's awesome bit.ly/WriteDirtyFigh… https:… 2 hours ago
- RT @mischievousmali: Great info! @SusanSpann discusses some of the rights a publisher needs: bit.ly/1V9iRnh via @JennyHansenCA | #… 2 hours ago
- What Rights Does a Publisher Really Need? (Part 1) writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/what-r… via @SusanSpann #pubtip #author 6 hours ago
- Sweet Tiffany! Thanks for the tweet. Ready to write dialogue, y'all? #amwriting twitter.com/NakedEditor/st… 20 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
It’s Thoughty Thursday, and I’m gonna get my rant on. It feels like I’ve been preparing for my kid to go to kindergarten for at least 4 months now. What happened to the days when you just took a piece … Continue reading
Yesterday, I saw my heart in action. My beautiful, heroic, gorgeously fluttering mitral valve. And that pulmonary valve of perfection in the chamber next door. Now before you wonder if I’ve gone wiggy in the head from the cooties in my … Continue reading
There’s been a lot on the web lately about political correctness and the havoc it’s wreaking on society: Can’t we all just get along, for crying out loud? Kristen Lamb wrote a post called The Disease of Self-Importance—Can We Find … Continue reading
Y’all remember my brother, the Bag Whore, right? This is the man who describes massages like so: Sis, have you ever seen a toddler’s Pull-up? Well, they put a version of one on me for this freaking massage. There were … Continue reading
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
Kathy Owen did a post a while back called Land of the Lefty that I absolutely loved. Not only did she have turbo cool facts about Lefties, but she got me thinking about my own handedness. I grew up left-handed … Continue reading
Several years ago, my pal Dayna called me and said, “I’m walking down a new path, starting today. I’m going to have a love affair with myself. I’m taking a room at the beach and doing nothing but be kind to myself … Continue reading
Anyone who hangs out here at More Cowbell knows I find life and people to be endlessly entertaining. On Facebook the other day, I saw this update from Kelley Harvey: Maxine ALWAYS hits the nail on the ass. I do … Continue reading