Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @lorettamilan: “A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled.” - Raymond Chandler #QuoteoftheDay #amwriting #books http://t.co… 21 hours ago
- RT @ProNetworkBuild: "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." - Unknown 21 hours ago
- RT @Hans_Hirschi: Book Covers - Speaking the Language of Color goo.gl/SCDDUC via @JennyHansenCA 21 hours ago
- A treasure chest of great advice - in the post & the comments! Stirring Higher Emotions by @DonMaass: writerunboxed.com/2015/01/07/sti… #writetip 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Book Reviews
I rarely do book reviews because it’s just not what More Cowbell is about…but these guys laughed their way in. Y’all know I can’t resist a good belly laugh. If you miss Seinfeld, and their hilarious yammering about life’s trivialities, you will love Stuff You … Continue reading
Many moons ago, I stumbled across a book about OMG, a condition I shouldn’t laugh at (but do), which stands for “Oversized Male Genitalia.” Today, I’ve come across a book called “Double Header: My Life With Two Penises,” written by a … Continue reading
Facebook rides to the entertainment rescue again! This is the best “big book” title I’ve seen since The Big Coloring Book of Vajayjays. One of my pals (she can out herself if she likes in the comments) sent me this … Continue reading
The More Cowbell Posse finds the most amazing stuff!! Today’s addition to the Crazy Books series comes from Juli Page Morgan. All I can say is “Wow!” Seriously. She sent me this link to an article on Jezebel called Dinosaur … Continue reading
OK, I’m convinced Mr. Sparky Sweets, PhD is brilliant. He’s the creator of Thug Notes, the quick YouTube video version of many classic novels. This guy is the Cliffs Notes of the YouTube generation. If you’re a reader, you’re going to get lost … Continue reading
Your Crazy Book Review for the day:
Complete with prayers (prayers??), poetry, a daily affirmations journal (Shut the front door!!), and thoughtful quotations from leading self-help experts, “How to Live with a Huge Penis” will inspire men of all shapes and sizes. Continue reading
Yesterday I was meandering through Amazon, making sure that I could deliver the prize from last Thursday’s post on Tattoo Envy straight to Gloria Richard’s computer (I can!). That problem solved, I poked around a bit, looking for funny reviews when … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to this post from my pal Coleen Patrick, I’ve got tattoos on my mind. I’m going to confess it…Tattoos have always scared me to death. I just know that gravity would gleefully defy … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday and, thanks to my pal Kathy Owen, I’m thinking about the bathroom. Specifically about the toilet, or the potty, as we call it in my house with the toddler. After reading this post, I love my 21st century … Continue reading
You can tell from the title that we love to seek out (and make fun of) unusual book titles here at More Cowbell. I stumbled over this one by accident, looking for “Valentine’s Day Fail” pictures. For those of you who … Continue reading