Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Excellent point from Neil Gaiman... #1k1hr Keep writing!! twitter.com/DIYauthor/stat… 3 days ago
- Now THIS is a fine way to start the morning! #coffeeaddict #ilovevacation #coffee instagram.com/p/5hIp32Cn1O/ 6 days ago
- RT @brian_bilston: Here's a new poem called "At the Intersection", which I have written in the form of a venn diagram. http://t.co/3fivkycE… 6 days ago
- The Beneficial Aspects of Trees goo.gl/7PPIb7 via @csvibrations 2 weeks ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
We like to get our giggle on every Monday here at More Cowbell and earlier this week, I saw just the thing to get us started: Dumb Florida State Laws – over on Kelly Miller’s site. My Florida favorites were: … Continue reading
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays, but I’m pumping manuscript iron over at Writers In The Storm today. Laura Drake, our October blog mistress, sent out the call for a blog which yanked my joiner chain. (Y’all know … Continue reading
The Party is coming! The Party is coming! I’m so into the fun of party planning that I decided the More Cowbell Mash-up of Launch Party links could wait until tomorrow. In case you’re asking, What Launch Party?…. The Worldwide … Continue reading
This morning’s jolt of adrenaline did not come from caffeine (the way I like it!). No, my “OK, I’m awake” moment today came from the sound of my baby girl sliding off the bed and hitting the hardwood floor. With … Continue reading
Growing up in a divorced family, I had double the holidays. Two birthdays, two Christmases, two celebrations of just about everything. However, even though most things could be duplicated, there were a few favorite holidays that the parents staked a … Continue reading