Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Great post! Making Story MAGIC---How To Bring the Elements All Together wp.me/py7Aw-4F4 via @KristenLambTX #writetip 1 day ago
- RT @AngelaAckerman: NaNoWriMo Prep: Brainstorming the Hero Before You Start Writing buff.ly/1i3ZNZK via @JennyHansenCA #writing #nan… 3 days ago
- RT @NerdTravels: Anyone else agree? “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” — Peter Hoeg 3 days ago
- Drool... With Microsoft's Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, your phone is a desktop mashable.com/2015/10/06/mic… via @mashable #geek101 3 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
We like to get our giggle on every Monday here at More Cowbell and earlier this week, I saw just the thing to get us started: Dumb Florida State Laws – over on Kelly Miller’s site. My Florida favorites were: … Continue reading
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays, but I’m pumping manuscript iron over at Writers In The Storm today. Laura Drake, our October blog mistress, sent out the call for a blog which yanked my joiner chain. (Y’all know … Continue reading
The Party is coming! The Party is coming! I’m so into the fun of party planning that I decided the More Cowbell Mash-up of Launch Party links could wait until tomorrow. In case you’re asking, What Launch Party?…. The Worldwide … Continue reading
This morning’s jolt of adrenaline did not come from caffeine (the way I like it!). No, my “OK, I’m awake” moment today came from the sound of my baby girl sliding off the bed and hitting the hardwood floor. With … Continue reading
Growing up in a divorced family, I had double the holidays. Two birthdays, two Christmases, two celebrations of just about everything. However, even though most things could be duplicated, there were a few favorite holidays that the parents staked a … Continue reading