Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- #Inspiration: Change The Way We Think--"Positive Thinking" bit.ly/1Dt6PKG via @rjevans23 23 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @JennyHansenCA @davidmfprosser @GonzoLecture 2 days ago
- Oh my!!! SNL's Hillary Announcement Spoof Included a Bill Cameo - klou.tt/17naoxvme4alz #politics 2 days ago
- You’ve Got to Face Your Challenge to Fix It - 6 Questions to as #God in times of strife: wp.me/p5pKFC-5K 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Author Archives: Jenny Hansen
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious undie-based … Continue reading
I’m just gonna confess it: growing up in my house, Easter was about greed and glory. Easter was about decorating some crazy-awesome eggs, better than anything your sibling could ever hope to achieve. Easter was about THE GOLDEN EGG. Continue reading
Yesterday, I saw my heart in action. My beautiful, heroic, gorgeously fluttering mitral valve. And that pulmonary valve of perfection in the chamber next door. Now before you wonder if I’ve gone wiggy in the head from the cooties in my … Continue reading
We believe in starting the week here with a gigantic belly laugh, so take a moment to go potty, shoo your kids out, put down that beverage and strap in for the ride. [Disclaimer: There are cooties all over my house, so … Continue reading