Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Sweet Tiffany! Thanks for the tweet. Ready to write dialogue, y'all? #amwriting twitter.com/NakedEditor/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @PiperBayard: What a talented dog! @amyshojai @JennyHansenCA @jamesrollins twitter.com/ElCidBarett/st… 16 hours ago
- RT @DianeTibert: Forget the fists - Words Burn! Escalate Story Tension with Dirty Fighting writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… via @JennyHansenCA 16 hours ago
- READ THIS. It's awesome. (Made. My. Day.) Mean Girls and Revelations ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1z3 via @myndishafer #wisdomwednesday 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Author Archives: Jenny Hansen
There are two sure things about any election year: Everyone has an opinion, and many of those opinions are going to get your panties in a wad. Today is the Iowa Caucus, so the American election cycle has officially begun. It’s also the … Continue reading
Imagine running around in your underpants on Valentine’s Day weekend… Now imagine doing it with hundreds of other people. In public. Would you do that? And before you yell, “Heck, NO!“…would you do it for a wonderful cause? Our own posse member, … Continue reading
You know, I always thought it was the Patriot Panties and the magic bracelets that gave Wonder Woman her power. Plus she has the Golden Lasso of Truth and those hot red leather go-go boots. I’ve been so deluded all this time. … Continue reading
Every holiday season, I lament that I am in possession of the Stuff Disorder gene. Thankfully, I married the Hubs, Mr. Disaster Recovery, and he passed the Supreme Organization gene on to my daughter. Around the holidays, I depend on … Continue reading
The last few weeks have been wild. Here are the highlights – good, bad and downright naughty – just for you. Y’all know I try to spread the love here at More Cowbell. Speaking of spreading the love, if you know … Continue reading
I love my birthday. I always have. It’s not about the presents. It’s not (really) about the cake. When I think of birthday gifts, I think of the people. Spending time with my husband while the kidlet is in school. … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious undie-based … Continue reading
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. I tend to arrive at December 1st a … Continue reading
Dear Playboy Magazine, For years your brown paper packaging, in the mail or behind the counter at the mini-marts, spoke of entertaining secrets. You starred in fantasies for men, both old and young, for more than 60 years. How could … Continue reading
I knew I liked those Czechs. This post is a how-to guide on dropping a political F-bomb with style. Basically, a group of artists said, “Mr. President (Milos Zeman), you have pissed us off. Here are some ginormous red boxers for you. In … Continue reading