Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- What Rights Does a Publisher Really Need? (Part 1) writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/what-r… via @SusanSpann #pubtip #author 2 hours ago
- Sweet Tiffany! Thanks for the tweet. Ready to write dialogue, y'all? #amwriting twitter.com/NakedEditor/st… 16 hours ago
- RT @PiperBayard: What a talented dog! @amyshojai @JennyHansenCA @jamesrollins twitter.com/ElCidBarett/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @DianeTibert: Forget the fists - Words Burn! Escalate Story Tension with Dirty Fighting writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… via @JennyHansenCA 20 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
Every holiday season, I lament that I am in possession of the Stuff Disorder gene. Thankfully, I married the Hubs, Mr. Disaster Recovery, and he passed the Supreme Organization gene on to my daughter. Around the holidays, I depend on … Continue reading
We just had one of the most bizarre weeks at my house. It was Father’s Day, so that part was good. My guy is the BEST daddy and we took him out for great food and beach time. Okay, she likes … Continue reading
2014 was a really bizarre year for me, and I’m hearing that sentiment all over Facebook. Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing: Bring on 2015. That’s not to say there weren’t major highlights over the last year. I started … Continue reading
Seriously, I was writing an article yesterday called, “Stressed Arizona Woman Averages 90 Orgasms per Hour,” and all the power in my house fried. Just click..zoom..NO power. Yes, it could’ve been the rain, but I’m kinda thinking it was the orgasms. … Continue reading
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
I just found out that Beautician’s Day happens every year on June 26th, and I’m really falling down on the job this year. HolidayInsights.com states that Beautician’s Day is your chance to show your appreciation to those who make you … Continue reading
I honestly did not know what to call this post. Various discarded titles: Today is the BIG DAY! The Wild Side of Hip Surgery Propositioning Doctors, Rad Equipment Stepping Into Dog Hip Twilight Zone Today is the big day!! At 8 am Pacific Time, … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is a bit of a health discussion and update today. I’ve been keeping things from you, my peeps! About three months ago, I discovered I have “Dog Hip” (what we’re calling Hip Dysplasia). Probably, I should thank my husband for this … Continue reading