Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- RT @jrjaxster: Diving Deep into Deep Point of View writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/diving… via @JennyHansenCA #amwriting 13 hours ago
- Great post on body language! #jobsearch twitter.com/MetierMaison/s… 15 hours ago
- I want to celebrate #NationalBurgerDay! Who do you recommend for the best #glutenfree burgers?? (Most GF buns are like dense hocky pucks.) 15 hours ago
- How to Learn Six Sigma for Free: ehow.com/how_6670904_le… via @DemandStudios @eHow #SixSigma #business 15 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
2014 was a really bizarre year for me, and I’m hearing that sentiment all over Facebook. Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing: Bring on 2015. That’s not to say there weren’t major highlights over the last year. I started … Continue reading
Seriously, I was writing an article yesterday called, “Stressed Arizona Woman Averages 90 Orgasms per Hour,” and all the power in my house fried. Just click..zoom..NO power. Yes, it could’ve been the rain, but I’m kinda thinking it was the orgasms. … Continue reading
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
I just found out that Beautician’s Day happens every year on June 26th, and I’m really falling down on the job this year. HolidayInsights.com states that Beautician’s Day is your chance to show your appreciation to those who make you … Continue reading
I honestly did not know what to call this post. Various discarded titles: Today is the BIG DAY! The Wild Side of Hip Surgery Propositioning Doctors, Rad Equipment Stepping Into Dog Hip Twilight Zone Today is the big day!! At 8 am Pacific Time, … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is a bit of a health discussion and update today. I’ve been keeping things from you, my peeps! About three months ago, I discovered I have “Dog Hip” (what we’re calling Hip Dysplasia). Probably, I should thank my husband for this … Continue reading
Y’all didn’t hear from me for my usual Monday giggle-fest because some hideous beast sous chef slipped me gluten over the weekend. For me that equals several days of vicious migraines and spinal misalignment, so it’s been a little quiet … Continue reading
Yesterday, my brother posted this on Facebook — 40 Effed Up Things About Being 40 — and his crowd went wild. The author of the post, Amy Wruble, from Carriage Before Marriage is awesome, but in this case I’m going to disagree with … Continue reading