Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- 7 Places to Promote Your LinkedIn Profile: flexjobs.com/blog/post/7-pl… #jobs #linkedin 1 hour ago
- Swoon! RT @cuteloverquote @CatherineBybee: "Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" http://t.co/S8DOjRZqEM #relationships #quote 5 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @RachelAmphlett @JennyHansenCA @emeraldbarnes 5 hours ago
- BAHAHAHA!! If Google was a Guy: youtu.be/YuOBzWF0Aws via @CollegeHumor #funny #myWANA 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
2014 was a really bizarre year for me, and I’m hearing that sentiment all over Facebook. Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing: Bring on 2015. That’s not to say there weren’t major highlights over the last year. I started … Continue reading
Seriously, I was writing an article yesterday called, “Stressed Arizona Woman Averages 90 Orgasms per Hour,” and all the power in my house fried. Just click..zoom..NO power. Yes, it could’ve been the rain, but I’m kinda thinking it was the orgasms. … Continue reading
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
I just found out that Beautician’s Day happens every year on June 26th, and I’m really falling down on the job this year. HolidayInsights.com states that Beautician’s Day is your chance to show your appreciation to those who make you … Continue reading
I honestly did not know what to call this post. Various discarded titles: Today is the BIG DAY! The Wild Side of Hip Surgery Propositioning Doctors, Rad Equipment Stepping Into Dog Hip Twilight Zone Today is the big day!! At 8 am Pacific Time, … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is a bit of a health discussion and update today. I’ve been keeping things from you, my peeps! About three months ago, I discovered I have “Dog Hip” (what we’re calling Hip Dysplasia). Probably, I should thank my husband for this … Continue reading