Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- Do you have a "fear of the bird?" 5 Signs You Have "Turkey Block" - wp.me/p1sxbT-1ve #Thanksgiving #TurkeyDay2015 20 hours ago
- RT @RachelintheOC: uber-honored to be featured today on @femininecollect #MondayBlogs -- thank you! twitter.com/femininecollec… 1 day ago
- Pfizer and Allergan combine in biggest drug merger ever ~ cnnmon.ie/1NL9c15 via @CNNMoney #drugs #market 2 days ago
- Advice from @BarrettAll: "#College students: Don't worry abt ur grades. Worry abt ur network. That matters." linkedin.com/pulse/want-gre… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Health
I swear to God, that’s the headline at our house this week. (And yes, I’ll explain.) The last time we talked this much about the Hubby’s junk was October of 2011 when the Thunderwear discussion erupted. For those of you … Continue reading
Yesterday, I saw my heart in action. My beautiful, heroic, gorgeously fluttering mitral valve. And that pulmonary valve of perfection in the chamber next door. Now before you wonder if I’ve gone wiggy in the head from the cooties in my … Continue reading
In this entry for the Beauty of a Woman Blogfest (#BOAW2015), Jenny explores the meaning of beauty, as taught by “Cruella.” Continue reading
When I saw a LivingSocial email in my inbox about “Ultrasonic Cavitation,” I totally thought they were selling vibrators. Turns out it’s a form of liposuction that’s all the rage in Europe. Who knew, right? I haven’t seen a discount … Continue reading
My pal, Jess Witkins, is here just in time for Christmas with the stocking stuffer you won’t (okay might) want to miss. We gave ourselves fits over this on Facebook a few weeks back and I asked Jess if she would post … Continue reading
Seriously, I was writing an article yesterday called, “Stressed Arizona Woman Averages 90 Orgasms per Hour,” and all the power in my house fried. Just click..zoom..NO power. Yes, it could’ve been the rain, but I’m kinda thinking it was the orgasms. … Continue reading
The lovely (and naughty) Kitt Crescendo posted this ad for WD-40 on my Facebook page, and the Hubs and I have been killing ourselves over it ever since. If this photo is real, we are seriously under-utilizing the WD-40 at … Continue reading
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
They’re stepping it up at PT in terms of exercises (and kicking my butt), and yesterday they taught me the “Dead Bug” and the “Tabletop.” Of course the Hubs and I now call that last one the “Table Dancer” because that’s … Continue reading
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading