Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Keep your soul happy... #ReadingMatters twitter.com/DIYauthor/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @NakedEditor: RT - @JennyHansenCA broke open TheSecret to writing IntenselyVolatileDialogue! It's awesome bit.ly/WriteDirtyFigh… https:… 17 hours ago
- RT @mischievousmali: Great info! @SusanSpann discusses some of the rights a publisher needs: bit.ly/1V9iRnh via @JennyHansenCA | #… 17 hours ago
- What Rights Does a Publisher Really Need? (Part 1) writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/what-r… via @SusanSpann #pubtip #author 21 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Inspiration
Imagine running around in your underpants on Valentine’s Day weekend… Now imagine doing it with hundreds of other people. In public. Would you do that? And before you yell, “Heck, NO!“…would you do it for a wonderful cause? Our own posse member, … Continue reading
You know, I always thought it was the Patriot Panties and the magic bracelets that gave Wonder Woman her power. Plus she has the Golden Lasso of Truth and those hot red leather go-go boots. I’ve been so deluded all this time. … Continue reading
This week, we’re switching our More Cowbell Monday with our Thoughty Thursday. I know, I know…I’ve got an Undie Chronicle on deck and today is the day to LAUGH. What about if we laughed about just being alive? Kathryn Craft’s … Continue reading
In this entry for the Beauty of a Woman Blogfest (#BOAW2015), Jenny explores the meaning of beauty, as taught by “Cruella.” Continue reading
In 2002 Donald Maass published Writing the Breakout Novel, a book now famous throughout the writing land. I sat in the fifth row, through his all-day workshop in Orange County in 2004, thinking: “This guy scares the bejeezus out of me. I’ll never … Continue reading
Many moons ago, I stumbled across a book about OMG, a condition I shouldn’t laugh at (but do), which stands for “Oversized Male Genitalia.” Today, I’ve come across a book called “Double Header: My Life With Two Penises,” written by a … Continue reading
2014 was a really bizarre year for me, and I’m hearing that sentiment all over Facebook. Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing: Bring on 2015. That’s not to say there weren’t major highlights over the last year. I started … Continue reading
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
If y’all see me hanging out chatting ANYWHERE online for the next five days, I give you leave to shake your finger at me. I will be “immersing” with Margie Lawson, which is like getting the Keanu Reeves “Matrix upload” … Continue reading