Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- If I could find an "N," I could play "UNDIEWAX" in #scrabble right now. I don't know WTH that is, but it sounds intriguing. 10 hours ago
- Somebody LOVES her tutu. #kidsfashion #funnygirl instagram.com/p/8Y3kCiinwg/ 16 hours ago
- Nighttime movies at the school! HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. We NEVER did stuff like this. #school #kids instagram.com/p/8W3Pfhinw6/ 1 day ago
- RT @suzelibrarian: 8 Classic Books That Were Banned for the Most Ridiculous Reasons cheatsheet.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Inspiration
This week, we’re switching our More Cowbell Monday with our Thoughty Thursday. I know, I know…I’ve got an Undie Chronicle on deck and today is the day to LAUGH. What about if we laughed about just being alive? Kathryn Craft’s … Continue reading
In this entry for the Beauty of a Woman Blogfest (#BOAW2015), Jenny explores the meaning of beauty, as taught by “Cruella.” Continue reading
In 2002 Donald Maass published Writing the Breakout Novel, a book now famous throughout the writing land. I sat in the fifth row, through his all-day workshop in Orange County in 2004, thinking: “This guy scares the bejeezus out of me. I’ll never … Continue reading
Many moons ago, I stumbled across a book about OMG, a condition I shouldn’t laugh at (but do), which stands for “Oversized Male Genitalia.” Today, I’ve come across a book called “Double Header: My Life With Two Penises,” written by a … Continue reading
2014 was a really bizarre year for me, and I’m hearing that sentiment all over Facebook. Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing: Bring on 2015. That’s not to say there weren’t major highlights over the last year. I started … Continue reading
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
If y’all see me hanging out chatting ANYWHERE online for the next five days, I give you leave to shake your finger at me. I will be “immersing” with Margie Lawson, which is like getting the Keanu Reeves “Matrix upload” … Continue reading
Since it was National Dog Day this week, I’m celebrating the pet who rocked my lifetime. Have you had one of those? The kind of pet who’s a member of the family, and who is mourned long after they’re gone? … Continue reading
I am missing the hell out of Robin Williams. It’s been two weeks, and I still can’t believe he’s gone. TIME put up a video of Williams explaining how he does such top-speed improv. I’ve decided his mind is like a tornado, sucking in everything in his path. And sometimes those things end up miles away. This 9 minutes shows it well. Plus, you’ll laugh. I promise. Continue reading