Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Thanks, Patricia! Who knew kindergarten would be so hard? twitter.com/patricia_sands… 10 hours ago
- I needed this today! --> God rewards the diligent: wp.me/p5pKFC-ca #spirituality http://t.co/0aJKEGKPyc 10 hours ago
- RT @NarvijayYadav: Feeling grateful to everyone whoever has touched my life at any stage and for any reason. #gratitude 1 day ago
- RT @Jana_Herde: JanaLiveSuccess: If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Maya Angelou https://t.co… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: World Kindness Week
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading