Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- We're in the last 3 hours of Write Up a Storm. Join us! facebook.com/events/3559138… The word sprints have been amazing. #1k1hr #NaNoWordSprints 2 hours ago
- #Autism parenting: School Pictures Scare Me ~ goo.gl/Jr2Roo via @rjevans23 3 hours ago
- 'Dollars for Deena' #Author #Charity Auction April 20th-24th, 2015 Save the #Date goo.gl/kzF91Z via @amberrisme 6 hours ago
- #Writing about swimming or Navy Seals? Read "Character Talents & Skills: Strong Breath Control" goo.gl/ItMD8a via @AngelaAckerman 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: World Kindness Week
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading