Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- 'Dollars for Deena' #Author #Charity Auction April 20th-24th, 2015 Save the #Date goo.gl/kzF91Z via @amberrisme 1 hour ago
- #Writing about swimming or Navy Seals? Read "Character Talents & Skills: Strong Breath Control" goo.gl/ItMD8a via @AngelaAckerman 1 hour ago
- Fantastic post on the superpower for simplifying your #life: Q is for Quit ~ wp.me/p2FkOM-AB via @KittCrescendo #inspire 3 hours ago
- Another 11 hours of fun group sprints at "Write Up a Storm" TODAY. Join us at facebook.com/events/3559138… #1k1hr #wordmongering #NaNoWordSprints 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Parenting
It is a rare thing for you all to hear from the Hubs here at More Cowbell, but he gave this speech in church and I’m so proud of him, I had to share it! * * * * * … Continue reading
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
Growing up, all of you received messages about your body, what you put in it, and what you put on it.
Which messages do you look back on with gratitude and which messages tormented you for years? What would you recommend for shaping a healthy body image/attitude in a child? What did you find damaging? Enquiring minds LOVE to know these things over at More Cowbell! Continue reading
Natalie Hartford’s husband, aka Bat Hubby, found today’s product and issued a blog challenge. I heard there’s gonna be Bat Hubby Awards for the winner so DO be sure to ring your cowbell in the comments. We need to show … Continue reading
It’s Monday, y’all! Which means it’s time to get our giggle on. This article and the accompanying video SLAYED me. Thank you to Melanie Martilla for the giggles and jokes with my husband. Note: It’s not suitable for children, but … Continue reading