Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Beauty of Connections – #BOAW16
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- What happens when I run out of Greek yogurt for breakfast...egg white scramble with last night's… instagram.com/p/BFCBFX7in-T/ 9 hours ago
- RT @SAI: Uber made a move for Chinese users that could finally blow its competition out of the water read.bi/26NB8hn https://t.co/v… 2 days ago
- The Moveable Muse (or "how to make time for writing") by @aimiekrunyan: writersinthestormblog.com/2016/05/the-mo… #amwriting #writingtips 3 days ago
- My favorite writing #quoteoftheday... twitter.com/PBRWriter/stat… 6 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Parenting
Some really cool things have been happening in autism research these last few years. Let’s talk about them for Autism Awareness Month! Continue reading
I promise y’all, I am not smoking the funky weed over here in California. “Blue-Blue” is featured in the title of my Little Bean’s first story, which I am turning in to her teacher this morning. This kid’s imagination is awesome, so I … Continue reading
Tomorrow is National Read Across America Day, also known as Dr. Seuss Day. Y’all knew from one of my very first Undie Chronicles that I adore Dr. Seuss. Do y’all remember “Man-Style Goes to the Zoo?” *waggles eyebrows* There’s also… Dr. Seuss … Continue reading
The last few weeks have been wild. Here are the highlights – good, bad and downright naughty – just for you. Y’all know I try to spread the love here at More Cowbell. Speaking of spreading the love, if you know … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday, and I’m gonna get my rant on. It feels like I’ve been preparing for my kid to go to kindergarten for at least 4 months now. What happened to the days when you just took a piece … Continue reading
It is a rare thing for you all to hear from the Hubs here at More Cowbell, but he gave this speech in church and I’m so proud of him, I had to share it! * * * * * … Continue reading
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
Growing up, all of you received messages about your body, what you put in it, and what you put on it.
Which messages do you look back on with gratitude and which messages tormented you for years? What would you recommend for shaping a healthy body image/attitude in a child? What did you find damaging? Enquiring minds LOVE to know these things over at More Cowbell! Continue reading
Natalie Hartford’s husband, aka Bat Hubby, found today’s product and issued a blog challenge. I heard there’s gonna be Bat Hubby Awards for the winner so DO be sure to ring your cowbell in the comments. We need to show … Continue reading