Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Awesome! Almost better than #FoodPorn. :-) I heart #wine. twitter.com/winewankers/st… 10 hours ago
- Happy birthday, Surface Pro 3! But you're not the future any more: pcworld.com/article/292506… via @pcworld Great article! #tech 12 hours ago
- AMAZING post! Emotional Wounds: Watching A Loved One Die ~ shar.es/1rkmXw via @beccapuglisi @AngelaAckerman #writetip 1 day ago
- RT @kbowenwriter: Sound familiar? 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview wp.me/p1sxbT-2es via @JennyHansenCA #parenting … 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: ePublishing
The amount of information available on e-publishing has exploded in the last few months. The Indie market is alive and well and becoming a more respected option, particularly for the mid-list authors that feel they are stagnating elsewhere. Below is … Continue reading