Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- "Being an author is about living in fear. Being a career author is about being fearless." - Sylvia Day #WriteTip 5 hours ago
- RT @hollyrob1: A Reason to Write ~ bit.ly/1F0Iuj5 via @OrlyKonigLopez #amwriting 1 day ago
- 10 Rules for Writing Unskippable Sex Scenes with @Louisabacio & @taralain - great take on the "same old 'A into B.'" #CDWC15 #writetip 1 day ago
- RT @annerallen: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… via @AngelaAckerman #author 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: ePublishing
The amount of information available on e-publishing has exploded in the last few months. The Indie market is alive and well and becoming a more respected option, particularly for the mid-list authors that feel they are stagnating elsewhere. Below is … Continue reading