Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- Sunday morning art project - ROBOTS! #SundayFunday #kids #crafty instagram.com/p/-rSq6NCn3w/ 1 day ago
- RT @WinterDolphin: We hope you’re having as much fun this Sunday as Hope seems to be while chasing bubbles! #SundayFunDay #CMAlife https://… 1 day ago
- RT @MicheleLisiecki: Critique Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… … via @JennyHansenCA 1 day ago
- RT @Porter_Anderson: "Twitterific" from @ElizabethSCraig & @Hiveword: @AngieDicken @JennyHansenCA @WittySwearWords @ChristyDistler https://… 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: NaNoWriMo
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. I tend to arrive at December 1st a … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Just a quick ROW80 check-in today to update you on NaNoWriMo progress. Shingles has been hanging on like a kudzu vine so I’ve been hitting the pillow and the page with equal abandon. Halloween just wore me OUT! Below is … Continue reading
More than three hundred THOUSAND writers sprinted from the starting blocks at 12:01 am this morning for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). There will be laughter. There will be tears. There will be millions of words written. And there will … Continue reading