Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- 7 Places to Promote Your LinkedIn Profile: flexjobs.com/blog/post/7-pl… #jobs #linkedin 13 hours ago
- Swoon! RT @cuteloverquote @CatherineBybee: "Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" http://t.co/S8DOjRZqEM #relationships #quote 18 hours ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @RachelAmphlett @JennyHansenCA @emeraldbarnes 18 hours ago
- BAHAHAHA!! If Google was a Guy: youtu.be/YuOBzWF0Aws via @CollegeHumor #funny #myWANA 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: NaNoWriMo
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Just a quick ROW80 check-in today to update you on NaNoWriMo progress. Shingles has been hanging on like a kudzu vine so I’ve been hitting the pillow and the page with equal abandon. Halloween just wore me OUT! Below is … Continue reading
More than three hundred THOUSAND writers sprinted from the starting blocks at 12:01 am this morning for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). There will be laughter. There will be tears. There will be millions of words written. And there will … Continue reading