Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- How Long Should I Keep a Deceased Person's Tax Records? ehow.com/decision_72207… via @DemandStudios @eHow #taxes #death 2 hours ago
- RT @jrjaxster: Diving Deep into Deep Point of View writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/diving… via @JennyHansenCA #amwriting 1 day ago
- Great post on body language! #jobsearch twitter.com/MetierMaison/s… 1 day ago
- I want to celebrate #NationalBurgerDay! Who do you recommend for the best #glutenfree burgers?? (Most GF buns are like dense hocky pucks.) 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading