Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- 7 Places to Promote Your LinkedIn Profile: flexjobs.com/blog/post/7-pl… #jobs #linkedin 1 day ago
- Swoon! RT @cuteloverquote @CatherineBybee: "Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" http://t.co/S8DOjRZqEM #relationships #quote 1 day ago
- RT @jcx27: Indie Authors is out! paper.li/jcx27/13399594… Stories via @RachelAmphlett @JennyHansenCA @emeraldbarnes 1 day ago
- BAHAHAHA!! If Google was a Guy: youtu.be/YuOBzWF0Aws via @CollegeHumor #funny #myWANA 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading