Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @WriterUnboxed: “4 Methods for Creating Character Names" via @RomanceUniv @TheRyanLanz bit.ly/1Jy8OBj #WUCraft 2 hours ago
- RT @amberrisme: How @Triberr can help you spread the word about your blog #amwriting #asmsg #blogtraffic goo.gl/jU9LFg via @Hans_H… 2 hours ago
- RT @GRRM: I guess no one can take down Tom Brady... Except the Giants! 4 hours ago
- How do you write funny? @tawnafenske explains. And there's waxing... tawnafenske.blogspot.com/2015/08/how-do… #writetip 4 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading