Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Beauty of Connections – #BOAW16
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- RT @SAI: Uber made a move for Chinese users that could finally blow its competition out of the water read.bi/26NB8hn https://t.co/v… 1 day ago
- The Moveable Muse (or "how to make time for writing") by @aimiekrunyan: writersinthestormblog.com/2016/05/the-mo… #amwriting #writingtips 2 days ago
- My favorite writing #quoteoftheday... twitter.com/PBRWriter/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: What Does it Mean to be a Writer AND a Perfectionist? writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/what-d… via @JennyHansenCA#WUInspire 5 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
The last few weeks have been wild. Here are the highlights – good, bad and downright naughty – just for you. Y’all know I try to spread the love here at More Cowbell. Speaking of spreading the love, if you know … Continue reading
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading