Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- For the parents...13 Guilty Kids youtu.be/tHSrOtSgAOk via @BuzzFeed #parenting 15 hours ago
- RT @KerryAnn_Morgan: Positivity, empowerment & how @kcraftwriter will Make a Difference in the World writersinthestormblog.com/2015/04/making… via @JennyHanse… 17 hours ago
- RT @Will_Zeilinger: I'll be at the California Crime Writers Conference, June 6 & 7 in Culver City! ccwconference.org http://t.co/FdTHB… 17 hours ago
- RT @RobinStorey1: Some great ideas - How You Can Help Your Favorite Authors writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/how-yo… via @JennyHansenCA 18 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading