Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- 3 reasons why going viral is bad plus a panel discussion at @CoInventNetwork #CoInvent goo.gl/qCf5nI via @dinodogan 17 hours ago
- Another way to get published? Kindle Scout – A New Program from Amazon: wp.me/p5Soki-4g4 via @cateartios #pubtip 20 hours ago
- Why I opened my own book web shop #amwriting #amreading #asmsg goo.gl/FVynoZ via @Hans_Hirschi 20 hours ago
- Nothing relaxed about this visit...let the reading begin! @SJMaylee goo.gl/wzPJlv via @JaceyHolbrand #erotic #romance 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Holidays
I’m just gonna confess it: growing up in my house, Easter was about greed and glory. Easter was about decorating some crazy-awesome eggs, better than anything your sibling could ever hope to achieve. Easter was about THE GOLDEN EGG. Continue reading
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading