Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Congrats to my @OCCRWA friend, Marie! "Marie Ferrarella Lands 12-Book Deal With Harlequin" ~ adweek.it/1SwWOcH #RWA 8 hours ago
- Great book from @patiencegriffin! #amreading twitter.com/TheBookTweeter… 14 hours ago
- Six Keys to Your Success This Year goo.gl/LxcxLn via @NinaAmir 1 day ago
- Friday Breakfast with an Author: Laura Drake wp.me/p3ruDB-em via @PBRWriter #FridayReads 4 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Holidays
You know, I always thought it was the Patriot Panties and the magic bracelets that gave Wonder Woman her power. Plus she has the Golden Lasso of Truth and those hot red leather go-go boots. I’ve been so deluded all this time. … Continue reading
Every holiday season, I lament that I am in possession of the Stuff Disorder gene. Thankfully, I married the Hubs, Mr. Disaster Recovery, and he passed the Supreme Organization gene on to my daughter. Around the holidays, I depend on … Continue reading
I’m just gonna confess it: growing up in my house, Easter was about greed and glory. Easter was about decorating some crazy-awesome eggs, better than anything your sibling could ever hope to achieve. Easter was about THE GOLDEN EGG. Continue reading
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
As much as I hate to admit it, I could be classified as a hoarder when it comes to Christmas supplies. We just went into the garage to get our holiday stuff out and the hubs looked at the shopping … Continue reading