Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Excellent point from Neil Gaiman... #1k1hr Keep writing!! twitter.com/DIYauthor/stat… 14 hours ago
- Now THIS is a fine way to start the morning! #coffeeaddict #ilovevacation #coffee instagram.com/p/5hIp32Cn1O/ 4 days ago
- RT @brian_bilston: Here's a new poem called "At the Intersection", which I have written in the form of a venn diagram. http://t.co/3fivkycE… 4 days ago
- The Beneficial Aspects of Trees goo.gl/7PPIb7 via @csvibrations 1 week ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Holidays
I’m just gonna confess it: growing up in my house, Easter was about greed and glory. Easter was about decorating some crazy-awesome eggs, better than anything your sibling could ever hope to achieve. Easter was about THE GOLDEN EGG. Continue reading
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
As much as I hate to admit it, I could be classified as a hoarder when it comes to Christmas supplies. We just went into the garage to get our holiday stuff out and the hubs looked at the shopping … Continue reading
The Hansen Clan went to a high school graduation this weekend up in Monterey and had a blast. Baby Girl was a rockstar for the 8 hour car trip, which was a shocker to us parents. [We expected to need … Continue reading
It’s all hearts and flowers this week as Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Here at More Cowbell, we like to laugh and help you avoid epic V-Day Fails (like last year’s “Get Off Me) at the same time. Between the … Continue reading