In today’s A-Z Challenge post, you knew the “C” couldn’t be anything else, right? But I’ve got surpises for y’all!! TWO surprises as a matter of fact.
Since this April is my blogiversary month, in addition to the A-Z Challenge, I’m giving away some cool stuff (cuz it makes me happy)! One of them is free and clear and really easy. Just comment for a chance to win. I’ll use Random.org to pick a winner every Saturday.🙂
I’m sending one of these sassy things out to 1 commenter for each week in April. (Of course, I’m betting they spell the ones they deliver correctly. Geesh.)
Are those to die for, or what? (I had to have my own, so I bought a 10 Pack from CafePress to let me share with all of you!)
What else do I have in store for y’all? Well the second surprise is all about the More Cowbell Posse having a good time and I’m borrowing this idea from my pal Leanne Shirtliffe (aka Ironic Mom).
Note: If you’re not following her blog, you are completely missing out.
Leanne had Thing 1 & Thing 2’s Excellent Adventures…
We are implementing The Cowbell Chronicles!
I have this handy-dandy cowbell that I bought to entertain myself. I’m expecting it in the mail from these guys any day now!
I’ll be taking photos with it at the DFW Conference the first weekend in May to start its adventure. From there it will go to one of you.
Just let me know in the comments that you’d like it, or you can wait a few days for me to get my act together and leave a comment on The Cowbell Chronicles page.
Either way, this baby can be yours to host for a week. It’ll be like Flat Stanley, only louder.
I’m still trying to work how to write the places it’s been right on the Cowbell. We’ll see.
- Once you get the Marvelous Cowbell in the mail, it is yours for a week.
- There are only three requirements:
- Take a a few photos and send them to me at JennyHansensMail(at)aol(d0t)com so I can include them in a photo gallery. Feel free to be creative and unorthodox with your photos.
- Blog about it. (I promise to give you some linky love.) Or if you’re shy, I’ll blog about it here at More Cowbell.
- At the end of your week, put that Marvelous Cowbell back in the box it came in, address it with the contact details I give you, and send it back to me.
- If you want to do more (video, poems, wild accessories), go wild.
I will keep y’all informed about the Marvelous Cowbell through a Cowbell Chronicles photo gallery and a dedicated page. Plus, I’ll be laughing my guts out at your pictures.
Now THAT’S some blogiversary fun!
What do you think, my posse?! Would you like to be part of The Cowbell Chronicles? Where would you like to take the Marvelous Cowbell? Do you have other ideas about how the Marvelous Cowbell’s adventure should begin? Enquiring minds always want to know these things here at More Cowbell!