Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- #AprilFools for writers! LMAO!! --> 10 Secrets to Writing a Best Selling Novel: girlfriendsbookclub.org/2015/03/ten-se… #amwriting 1 hour ago
- I love this post so much! How You Can Help Your Favorite Authors ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/how-yo… via @bookgal #amreading #books 15 hours ago
- Embrace your "awesome" with this post! The Question Too Many Women Ask ~ wp.me/p1MTDO-1Gn via @AugstMcLaughlin #women 16 hours ago
- How to Create a Bar Graph in an Excel Spreadsheet: ehow.com/how_9698_creat… via @eHow #excel #smallbiz 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: vacation
My PT sadists guys are loving the blog. And since they are getting me to where I can walk again, when they ask for a post I give it! In honor of the helpful crew at California Therapy Solutions, I’m re-running one of my … Continue reading
The Hansen Clan went to a high school graduation this weekend up in Monterey and had a blast. Baby Girl was a rockstar for the 8 hour car trip, which was a shocker to us parents. [We expected to need … Continue reading
Today is Monday for a lot of people here in the States, so I held my More Cowbell Monday laugh until y’all could get back on your computers and appreciate it. Set your beverage down, and enjoy…I can’t wait to … Continue reading
I hosted my WANA pal, Karen McFarland, for an impromptu dinner last Thursday night. She and her hubby are TONS of fun, and she got me telling stories. Specifically, she got me going about my trip to Missouri last year to see … Continue reading