Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Gorgeous #photography! WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: DOORS goo.gl/adutMs via @patricia_sands 33 minutes ago
- 7 (great!) tips to "Tell Better; Show More" from @sdwriter: writersinthestormblog.com/2015/07/tell-b… #amwriting #writetip 8 hours ago
- A Dangerous Trend goo.gl/W35ogx via @mscox_fiction 1 day ago
- Foxglove ~ Digitalis goo.gl/96FreA via @Helle_Gade 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: food
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading