Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- RT @PiperBayard: What a talented dog! @amyshojai @JennyHansenCA @jamesrollins twitter.com/ElCidBarett/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @DianeTibert: Forget the fists - Words Burn! Escalate Story Tension with Dirty Fighting writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… via @JennyHansenCA 1 hour ago
- RT @NakedEditor: @JennyHansenCA broke open the secret to writing intensely volatile dialogue! It's awesome bit.ly/WriteDirtyFigh… https… 1 hour ago
- READ THIS. It's awesome. (Made. My. Day.) Mean Girls and Revelations ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1z3 via @myndishafer #wisdomwednesday 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: food
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading