Back at the end of June, we played THE PANTS GAME here at More Cowbell for the very first time. Y’all were amazing. You came up with the best Pants Game entries for movies or TV and we never voted on them! Today, in deference to my ongoing headache, I am turning things over to you.
You’re in charge of More Cowbell Monday.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is:
- Vote on the winners for Round 1 of THE PANTS GAME.
- Compete in Round 2! (Rules are below)
Official Round 2 Rules:
- Pick any song title or song lyric – be sure to include the name of the artist
- Add the word PANTS (or PANTIES, if you prefer) into that title by substituting it for one of the words.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- You may encourage others to do the same.
- You may spread the word throughout the blogosphere so that others can bask in your magnificent song lyrics.
I’ll be laughing my guts out at your antics here at home (where I still can’t seem to lose this stupid headache).
Here’s my Top 10 from Round 1. They’re SO awesome, I’ll give you three picks (really, y’all should go back and read ALL the comments…they’re hysterically funny):
Here’s a few examples to get you started for Round 2:
“Baby Got Panties” – Sir Mix-A-Lot
I like big panties and I can not lie
You other brothers can’t deny…
“To All The Pants I’ve Loved Before” – Willie Nelson
To all the pants I’ve loved before
Who traveled in and out my door…
I’m dying to see what kind of magic y’all come up with for this round.
[Make me proud, people…make me proud. 🙂 ]