If the James Rollins’ Book Launch Party is NOT worldwide, it won’t be through a lack of effort on the part of #myWANA tweeps. We’ve all banded together to prove without a doubt that WE ARE NOT ALONE!
What: Dance with the Devil
When: June 21st: Around the World–All Day & All Night
Where: Twitter hashtag #DevilColony
How: Join the Worldwide Celebration of James Rollins’ Hottest Release The Devil Colony by using #DevilColony
Based on the blogs I’m seeing, today’s party is going to be outrageously fun!! I don’t know that I’ll win any photo awards, but hopefully, James will give me a wee little mention somewhere on the Wall of Fame for sheer Launch Party Coolness. :-)
Following are the amazing #DevilColony blogs I’ve seen, and YES, we went worldwide!
- The man himself has a party mention on his blog and the chance to Get Sigma Force on the All-New NOOK! He also has a very fun pic of the book’s billboard.
- You saw Kristen Lamb talk about Dancing With the Devil (Fear) in last Friday’s post, right? (It was AWESOME!) Speaking of awesome, Kristen will be at Writers In The Storm this Friday and we are bouncing-off-walls excited over there.
- Clay Morgan deserves another mention with his witty anagrams in James Rollins Parties with Taco Sea Nags! Ditto to Tiffany White, Shellie Sakai and Angela McGill. These four are blogging at its best.
- Jen Greyson, the Survival Mama, takes A Ride With the Devil on her Tuesday Train blog hop (see the bottom of this post for a chance to ride).
- Damian Trasler parties in a top-secret Devil Colony Party on his blog and Haley Whitehall calms potential screamers at The Devil’s Having a Party .
- Anne-Mhairi Simpson has the photo contest in the bag as far as I’m concerned. She rocks this James Rollins post with her photo of the Chihuahua with The Devil Inside.
- Speaking of cute doggie pics, look at this post from In one eye, out the other… and this hilarious and touching post from Amy Shojai, The Devil Made Me Do It.
- K.B. Owen not only gives us groovy historical details on Sister Fidelma, she says my blog is fabulous…WOOT!
- Leanne Shirtliffe swooned over James and The Lambo (that would be Kristen) in this (very) cute post on Word Bitches and her other site, Ironic Mom.
- Gene Lempp had a party for James at his place with The Devil’s Treasures.
- Danielle Poiesz at Reading Between the Lines gives a GREAT summary of the event and Sonia G. Madeiros made me snicker with Silver Screen Wishes and Movie Theater Dreams.
- Danielle Meitiv’s Friday blog was wonderful – who else could combine Potatoes, Tomatoes and James Rollins’ #DevilColony Party?
- Last but not least, I hope you got your snacks made, your iPod loaded and any devilish movies rented so you can ramp up for Launch Party Madness here at More Cowbell.
(See? Lucky 13 points again for our Devil theme….)
Blog Hop…Ride The Tuesday Train!
This is my first day riding the Tuesday Train, though I feel like I’m about to fall off the track at any moment.
- Follow all the hostess and co-hostesses (first through fourth spot on the linky)
- Leave a comment if you’re a new follower and I will follow back.
- Include the link-up button (seen in the sidebar to the right) in your post!
- Link up your blog post for “Tuesday Train”.
Best of all, Jen Greyson’s Blog made me smile! Even though I had to put the link text in the side bar because I haven’t figured it out yet. (And I’m supposed to be the technical one!)
What have you seen lately that made you smile? Have you ever had a week where you just felt dialed into your world (and happy to be there)? This week has been that way for me and the credit is partially due to my tweeps that have become friends on the #myWANA loop.
See y’all on #DevilColony!