Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- If I could find an "N," I could play "UNDIEWAX" in #scrabble right now. I don't know WTH that is, but it sounds intriguing. 7 hours ago
- Somebody LOVES her tutu. #kidsfashion #funnygirl instagram.com/p/8Y3kCiinwg/ 12 hours ago
- Nighttime movies at the school! HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. We NEVER did stuff like this. #school #kids instagram.com/p/8W3Pfhinw6/ 1 day ago
- RT @suzelibrarian: 8 Classic Books That Were Banned for the Most Ridiculous Reasons cheatsheet.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →