Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- RT @ReadersGazette: So funny Jimmy Fallon and Michael Keaton reading Kids Birdman Scripts readersgazette.com/fun/videos/1/ This is so f #funny 83 htt… 4 days ago
- Hubby's Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna... wp.me/p1sxbT-2f8 #MondayBlogs 5 days ago
- Thanks, Kathy! And the playlist is growing... #IYKWIM twitter.com/kbowenwriter/s… 6 days ago
- Need to negotiate a fair contract? Read this post! #amwriting twitter.com/mischievousmal… 6 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →