Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- #Autism parenting: School Pictures Scare Me ~ goo.gl/Jr2Roo via @rjevans23 1 hour ago
- 'Dollars for Deena' #Author #Charity Auction April 20th-24th, 2015 Save the #Date goo.gl/kzF91Z via @amberrisme 4 hours ago
- #Writing about swimming or Navy Seals? Read "Character Talents & Skills: Strong Breath Control" goo.gl/ItMD8a via @AngelaAckerman 4 hours ago
- Fantastic post on the superpower for simplifying your #life: Q is for Quit ~ wp.me/p2FkOM-AB via @KittCrescendo #inspire 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →