Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- RT @NarvijayYadav: Feeling grateful to everyone whoever has touched my life at any stage and for any reason. #gratitude 9 hours ago
- RT @Jana_Herde: JanaLiveSuccess: If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Maya Angelou https://t.co… 9 hours ago
- Memorial Day Tribute to Heroes: A Memoir Moment goo.gl/9Bgt6E via @KathyPooler 19 hours ago
- RT @CNN: How are you spending Memorial Day? Here are scenes from across the country: cnn.it/1KunrKw http://t.co/lBzRphkmsm 19 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →