Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- Do you have a "fear of the bird?" 5 Signs You Have "Turkey Block" - wp.me/p1sxbT-1ve #Thanksgiving #TurkeyDay2015 6 hours ago
- RT @RachelintheOC: uber-honored to be featured today on @femininecollect #MondayBlogs -- thank you! twitter.com/femininecollec… 1 day ago
- Pfizer and Allergan combine in biggest drug merger ever ~ cnnmon.ie/1NL9c15 via @CNNMoney #drugs #market 1 day ago
- Advice from @BarrettAll: "#College students: Don't worry abt ur grades. Worry abt ur network. That matters." linkedin.com/pulse/want-gre… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →