Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Friday Breakfast with an Author: Laura Drake wp.me/p3ruDB-em via @PBRWriter #FridayReads 12 hours ago
- The Top 3 Fears Sabotaging Your Writing (And the Solutions) shar.es/14oxiA via @ADDerWORLD 12 hours ago
- The Top 3 Fears Sabotaging Your Writing (And the Solutions) shar.es/14oxiA via @MarcyKennedy #pubtip 12 hours ago
- RT @KCKellyP: Top 15 Blogs for #Indie Authors – Pt 2 - @theCreativePenn @PassiveVoiceBlg... @BookWorksNYC: shar.es/1hRFkE #amwrit… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: tweeps
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →