Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- When the gladiolas begin blooming, I know Spring is fully sprung. #ilovespring #garden instagram.com/p/BEv9os6Cnwh/ 22 hours ago
- Why Instagram Works for Writers writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/why-in… via @SierraGodfrey #authors #pubtip 1 day ago
- My kitchen smells like mint, parsley, basil and GREEN. Best smell ever. . .besides chocolate.… instagram.com/p/BEoyXN8in84/ 3 days ago
- Five Comparisons NOT to Make for Your Book by @ChuckSambuchino ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/five-c… #pubtip 6 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: tweeps
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →