Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale Reboot
- How to Survive “Turkey Block” and Other Thanksgiving-y Things
- 30 Things I’d Rather Be Called than Pretty
- NaNoWriMo Success Tip # 3: Some Days You Need a Pep Talk
- NaNoWriMo Success Tip # 2: Focus On Your One-Inch Picture Frame
- Day 1 of NaNoWriMo: Are You Writing With Abandon?
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Writers Don't Do warriorwriters.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/13-… via @KristenLambTX #amwriting 2 days ago
- RT @SweatpantsCafe: This little light of mine. #liveyourtruth #onward #sweatpantsandcoffee #shine https://t.co/7Bo3zblNoe 2 days ago
- Holy cowbell, I just won NaNo! This is my first time in 9 years of trying!! #NaNoWinner16 #myWANA 2 days ago
- How Change Changes Our Stories by @kcraftwriter ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2016/11/before… #creativity #authors 4 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: tweeps
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →