Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Do you know your story's midpoint? Are you using it wisely? by @DonaldMaass ~ writerunboxed.com/2013/07/03/the… via #writetip #authors 7 hours ago
- "Coffee doesn't ask silly questions... Coffee UNDERSTANDS." <-- My fave #QuoteOfTheDay :) #coffeetalk 1 day ago
- RT @debherbertwrit: The must-know abt book covers! Do you speak the Language of Color? writersinthestormblog.com/2015/08/book-c… #selfpub #Authors 1 day ago
- “..story tells us what to hang on to...” Read this! What Story Offers by @kcraftwriter: writersinthestormblog.com/2015/08/beyond… #amwriting 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: the writing life
It’s Techie Tuesday, my fine More Cowbell friends, and you know what that means, right? Some nifty piece of technology, know-how, or writing advice is coming your way. Today, I’m delighted to bring you some tips from New York Times … Continue reading