Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Great article from an expert: 7 Things I Know About Making Money from #Blogging: @ProBlogger problogger.net/archives/2012/… 10 hours ago
- I agree, @elysesalpeter - Ellen knocked it out of the park! @EllenMeister twitter.com/elysesalpeter/… 1 day ago
- The Southern Chocolatier - Move on over Girl Scouts! The Thin Mint is here! goo.gl/V6zK2E via @OneStoryataTime 1 day ago
- Top 10 Things I Did NOT Know About #Parenting... goo.gl/vi3SyH via @GinaValley #parents 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading