Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- An Undie Chronicles Flashback: “The Undie Sway”
- Thoughts on 2015, and Why 2014 Was Bionic.
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- BAHAHAHA!! If Google was a Guy: youtu.be/YuOBzWF0Aws via @CollegeHumor #funny #myWANA 56 minutes ago
- Amazeballs!! The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest IV rocked: Wrap-Up + Prize Winners! #BOAW2015 wp.me/p1MTDO-1F6 via @AugstMcLaughlin 2 hours ago
- MT @hollyrob1: Making an awful job sound logical & simple: Pain-Free Tips for Marketing Your #Book writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/18138/ via @KateMoretti1 3 hours ago
- RT @davidmfprosser: Monday Entertainment at Its Finest wp.me/p1sxbT-2cW via @JennyHansenCA 3 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading