Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- Cookies are out of the oven! #kids #slumberparty instagram.com/p/BBwGiFoCnyF/ 4 hours ago
- Keep your soul happy... #ReadingMatters twitter.com/DIYauthor/stat… 23 hours ago
- RT @NakedEditor: RT - @JennyHansenCA broke open TheSecret to writing IntenselyVolatileDialogue! It's awesome bit.ly/WriteDirtyFigh… https:… 1 day ago
- RT @mischievousmali: Great info! @SusanSpann discusses some of the rights a publisher needs: bit.ly/1V9iRnh via @JennyHansenCA | #… 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading