Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Crazy Books, Part 11 : “Double Header” Dude Tells All (OMG)
- The Great Toilet Debacle of 2015
- RT @hollyrob1: A Reason to Write ~ bit.ly/1F0Iuj5 via @OrlyKonigLopez #amwriting 15 hours ago
- 10 Rules for Writing Unskippable Sex Scenes with @Louisabacio & @taralain - great take on the "same old 'A into B.'" #CDWC15 #writetip 15 hours ago
- RT @annerallen: The Ultimate Guide for Giving & Receiving Feedback ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2015/03/critiq… via @AngelaAckerman #author 23 hours ago
- RT @Samuel_Clemons: practitioners of wordsmithery @ceebee308 @VickiHinze @museinks @trapshady @piperbayard @km_huber @poeticamber @JennyHan… 23 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading