Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- My favorite writing #quoteoftheday... twitter.com/PBRWriter/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: What Does it Mean to be a Writer AND a Perfectionist? writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/what-d… via @JennyHansenCA#WUInspire 7 hours ago
- RT @colleen_m_story: Mental Exhaustion: Hitting the (Writing) Wall. Via @AriMeghlen #amwriting bit.ly/241QHTN https://t.co/ZwrnKd… 7 hours ago
- FEB post from @colleen_m_story! What Does it Mean to be a Writer AND a Perfectionist? writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/what-d… #amwriting 7 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading