Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- RT @NarvijayYadav: Feeling grateful to everyone whoever has touched my life at any stage and for any reason. #gratitude 1 hour ago
- RT @Jana_Herde: JanaLiveSuccess: If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Maya Angelou https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- Memorial Day Tribute to Heroes: A Memoir Moment goo.gl/9Bgt6E via @KathyPooler 10 hours ago
- RT @CNN: How are you spending Memorial Day? Here are scenes from across the country: cnn.it/1KunrKw http://t.co/lBzRphkmsm 11 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: poetry
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading