Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- RT @GillianDoyle: The Gillian Doyle Daily is out! gilliandoyledaily.gilliandoyle.com/?edition_id=0f… Stories via @garethcuddy @Eve_Silver @OrnaRoss 12 hours ago
- RT @GillianDoyle: 21 Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Writing: Must-Read Advice for Writers at All Levels | The Review Review https… 12 hours ago
- RT @parmita_: Love this post by @kcraftwriter. Go read and proclaim! I am a Writer—Own it! writersinthestormblog.com/2015/11/i-am-a… via @JennyHansenCA 13 hours ago
- RT @NewsHour: 60 years after her historic arrest, #RosaParks letters and photographs reveal a lifelong warrior for civil rights https://t.c… 14 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: poetry
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading