Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- 10 Things I Would Do Differently As a Parent - shar.es/1vjZ90 via @scarymommy #kids #newmom 4 hours ago
- Are you "a hot mess of insecurity abt everything you #write?" If so, read this from @bclaypolewhite #AuthorLife twitter.com/hollyrob1/stat… 18 hours ago
- Common Services for Indie Authors: Are They Worth It? wp.me/p1MTDO-1Nr via @AugstMcLaughlin #selfpub #IAN1 1 day ago
- Guess what we found (okay, Hubby found it) in the garage? Ice cream maker! This is Chocolate Mint… instagram.com/p/7ElZc5inxL/ 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: poetry
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading