Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- My Week in Review — the Good, the Bad and the Cray-Cray
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 29: Scratch N Sniff Undies
- Squirrel Underpants and Other Useful Links
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Amp ur word count! Creativity, Brain Waves, & Having Fun by @RchelFunkHeller: writerunboxed.com/2015/08/30/cre… via @WriterUnboxed #writetip 2 hours ago
- 10 Things I Would Do Differently As a Parent - shar.es/1vjZ90 via @scarymommy #kids #newmom 9 hours ago
- Are you "a hot mess of insecurity abt everything you #write?" If so, read this from @bclaypolewhite #AuthorLife twitter.com/hollyrob1/stat… 23 hours ago
- Common Services for Indie Authors: Are They Worth It? wp.me/p1MTDO-1Nr via @AugstMcLaughlin #selfpub #IAN1 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: kindness
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading